{'en': "Diabox doesn't work for me initializing me", 'es': 'Diabox no me funciona me pone inicializando'} Image

Diabox doesn't work for me initializing me

Llorens's profile photo   10/14/2023 8:28 p.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum, I have been using Diabox for a few months, to have the readings at minute and work perfectly, but today I started a new sensor and do not make any reading, scan it and do not read me, it makes me NFC Mode,Instead of NFC Scan, you know why it happens to me.
Thank you

Llorens's profile photo
Llorens
10/14/2023 8:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Bufff there is a thread in this forum called "Diabox for clumsy" I know that there are many pages but we have overturned all our knowledge and tricks for when Diabox fails, from page 13 you have several reasons why failure and tricks fortry to work

Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/14/2023 9:03 p.m.

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
10/15/2023 12:11 p.m.

Hello, the other day the same thing happened to me, and made a countdown
It took a ratillo but linked

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
10/15/2023 12:12 p.m.

Hello, I tried it twice and it didn't work for me, I will insist a little, more thanks

Llorens's profile photo
Llorens
10/16/2023 6:43 a.m.

@pino7070:

pino7070 said:
hello, the other day the same thing happened to me, and made a countdown

Can you explain in detail what did you do, please?
Today, when changing the sensor, I get "sensor error" and the Bluetooth signal does not appear.
Without diabox I feel "lost"

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/16/2023 8:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@pino7070:
pino7070 said:
hello, the other day the same thing happened to me, and made a countdown

Can you explain in detail what did you do, please?
Today, when changing the sensor, I get "sensor error" and the Bluetooth signal does not appear.
Without Diabox I feel "Lost"

I wouldn't complicate much.If during the first hours it gives error or not linked to call Abbott to replace it with another.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/16/2023 9:27 a.m.

Hello, I removed Abbott's permission of nearby devices and began to measure with Diabox and Abott
I don't know if I was lucky or that I caught the trick
I understand you, I tb without diabox I'm lost

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
10/16/2023 1:06 p.m.

The sensor was going well but it was Diabox (the February 22) that did not link.I have solved it by installing the latest version of Diabox

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/16/2023 1:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

My version is December 23
I'm glad you have solved it 😄

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
10/16/2023 1:59 p.m.

December 22! hahaha

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
10/16/2023 1:59 p.m.

Good to everyone.

I do not know what is happening with Diabox, but after using it many months have not worked for days.The sensor scan and everything is fine, but after a few minutes the value of the glucose crossed out and there is no way to work.

I have tried everything: Uninstall-Install App, remove permission from devices close to the freeview app, give all the permits and for having to Diabox, install all types of diabox versions, etc.

Anyway, I have tried it in several Android mobiles of different brands (Huawei, Xiaomix, Sangsung) and nothing.In all Diabox failure.

I am very upset because I had it connected to a Galaxy Watch 4 clock and it was very practical to see glucose just looking at the clock.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
10/22/2023 7:56 p.m.

narcissus said:
good to everyone.

I do not know what is happening with Diabox, but after using it many months have not worked for days.The sensor scan and everything is fine, but after a few minutes the value of the glucose crossed out and there is no way to work.

I have tried everything: Uninstall-Install App, remove permission from devices close to the freeview app, give all the permits and for having to Diabox, install all types of diabox versions, etc.

Anyway, I have tried it in several Android mobiles of different brands (Huawei, Xiaomix, Sangsung) and nothing.In all Diabox failure.

I am very upset because I had it connected to a galaxy watch 4 clock and it was very practical to see glucose just looking at the clock.

The same thing happens to me for 2 weeks.A week after the new sensor, he stopped measuring myself and thought it was like some times for a while but seeing that not average for day and peak I desist and installed I did not know how many versions and I did not go.I have touched everything in adjustments and nothing.To top it off now I only have LibreLink and I get the alarms with the red bell and I have no way to activate the alarms.In the end I will have to row and pommer me in slaughter with XDRIP

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/23/2023 12:09 a.m.

Llorens gives you the solution.Uninstall Diabox, installs the previous version of 2022_02_15.Key in that version, scan the sensor, read it well.Once this is done installs the 2022_12_29 version without disregarding the previous one, it will tell you that if you want to update.

Manually gives Bluetooth connection permits/nearby devices from the phone settings.Not from the app.

Then open the last version and scan the sensor, it is already in NFC scan mode, wait an hour and ready, I had the same error as you and so it works for me, connected with bracelet and everything ok

CRIMARBEL's profile photo
CRIMARBEL
02/28/2024 1:09 p.m.

Well, to me with Android 14 updated on the phone, and with LibreLink in continuous measurement, the only diabox version that works is that of June 2023. With no previous version it works for me.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/29/2024 12:46 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

With Android 14 only the last one works.
You cannot install the old one on top because it does not work.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/29/2024 7:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.