{'en': 'Freestyle sensor 3 marks hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3 me marca hipoglucemia'} Image

Freestyle sensor 3 marks hypoglycemia

albertoil's profile photo   05/27/2023 8:52 a.m.

Hello,

I tell you my case to tell me your opinion.
I have never had a record of glucose problems, basically because I had not measured it

Now, I wanted to lose weight and I bought the freestyle 3 sensor to better understand how the meal hydrates affect me

My surprise has been to see how many nights I am in hypoglycemia for several hours

My doubts are;Is this normal?Can't I trust the sensor?Should I consult a doctor?

What do you think?

I have to say that being asleep, I feel nothing

Thank you

albertoil's profile photo
albertoil
05/27/2023 8:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@albertoil But are you diabetic?

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/27/2023 9:26 a.m.

It is not made for non -diabetics

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/27/2023 9:47 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Albertoil said:
Hello,

I tell you my case to tell me your opinion.
I have never had a record of glucose problems, basically because I had not measured it

Now, I wanted to lose weight and I bought the freestyle 3 sensor to better understand how the meal hydrates affect me

My surprise has been to see how many nights I am in hypoglycemia for several hours

My doubts are;Is this normal?Can't I trust the sensor?Should I consult a doctor?

What do you think?

I have to say that being asleep, I feel nothing

Thanks

Good morning, let's see, I usually mark between 10-20-30 below real reading with glucometer.
I mean that if it marks you about 50-55, it may be that you are actually around 75-80, which is in more or less normal ranges.
My advice is that you do with a glucometer and some strips (they used to give me in any pharmacy) and you are several days comparing values ​​of one and the other.
PS: My sister, who is not diabetic, in the annual medical reviews that are performed, always give him quite low blood glucose values ​​and his doctor has never given any importance.
Each person is a world.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/27/2023 9:47 a.m.

Thanks for the answers.

I am not diabetic, I use it to see how my body responds to meal hydrates, but the values ​​have caught my attention at night

I will validate it with the strips just in case

Greetings

albertoil
05/27/2023 10:53 a.m.

That is normal in a non -diabetic, I almost never exceed one hundred and between the 60s, although in the forum they will tell you that there are 200 peaks in a non -diabetic and they will also tell you about having flat glutemia andLook at the peaks that normal people have, that is, without diabetes, the peaks is normal, here what I see is a lotI control it with insulin and I am super happy to eat hydrates and a 5.2 glyc

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/27/2023 11:34 a.m.

Apart from what they tell you, too, we have already commented many times, when sleeping if we crush the sensor does not reach the interstitial fluid and gives false hypoglycemia.
But that real hypos in a non -diabetic are not dangerous, since you do not injepe external insulin, the body handles it well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/27/2023 12:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@albertoil: If you want to lose weight, you don't need any sensor.Better go to a nutritionist and especially exercise.

Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/27/2023 1:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I learn the issue of false measurements at night

AND

Interesting article, thanks

albertoil
05/27/2023 2:45 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
apart from what they tell you, too, we have already commented many times, when sleeping if we crush the sensor does not reach the interstitial fluid and gives false hypoglycemia.
But that real hypos in a non -diabetic are not dangerous, since you do not injected external insulin, the body handles it well. & Lt;/blockquo

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/29/2023 9:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.