Freestyle 2 meter alarms do not work

Paco Delicado's profile photo   10/22/2023 1:05 p.m.

Good to all,
A couple of weeks ago I have installed the Diabox app on my mobile and since then the alarms do not work in the Freestyle 2 meter.
I thought the sensor was failing but I just changed it this morning and still does not work the alarms.
Let's see if anyone knows if what fails is the meter and has nothing to do with Diabox.
Thank you.

Paco Delicado's profile photo
Paco Delicado
10/22/2023 1:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First uninstall the diabox and restart the phone.Stop here when you do

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/23/2023 10:33 a.m.

Juanjodf said:
first uninstall the diabox and restart the phone.Stop here when you do

Þ
I have already uninstalled diabox and restarted the terminal.

Paco Delicado
10/23/2023 3:53 p.m.

delicate paco said:
good to all,
A couple of weeks ago I have installed the Diabox app on my mobile and since then the alarms do not work in the Freestyle 2 meter.
I thought the sensor was failing but I just changed it this morning and still does not work the alarms.
Let's see if anyone knows if what fails is the meter and has nothing to do with Diabox.
Thank you.

I changed mobile in June and installed the latest version of Diabox (I think June)

From that moment on, alarms in freestyle do not work for me, only Diabox alarms.

But I don't care because Freestyle's I don't use them.I only have the reminder every 8 hours because if I do not forget to pass my mobile to read the sensor.

I recommend that if you already use Diabox you forget the alarms of LibreLink.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/23/2023 4:53 p.m.

delicate paco said:
good to all,
Thank you.

Sorry about 10 days ago Diabox and I have installed other versions and nothing.What version do you have?
Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/23/2023 6:21 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
delicate paco said:
good to all,
Thank you.

Sorry about 10 days ago Diabox and I have installed other versions and nothing.What version do you have?
Thanks

I settled v.2022-12-29-140
I just uninstall, first because it was continually disconnected and also consumes enough battery.I do not know whether to install the app or wait for Freestyle to be updated with the continuous measurement version.

Paco Delicado
10/23/2023 8:19 p.m.

delicate paco said:
Alejandromonsi said:
delicate paco said:
delicate paco said:
good to all,
Thank you.

Thanks

I settled v.2022-12-29-140
I just uninstall, first because it was continually disconnected and also consumes enough battery.I do not know whether to install the app or wait for Freestyle to be updated with the continuous measurement version.

So I'm alone with LibreLink waiting to change sensor and see if the update convinces me

Alejandromonsi
10/23/2023 10:15 p.m.

There are people who say they have Diabox installed and the alarms of the free 2.It is to install Diabox and goodbye alarms.Also with the new Vetsion of LibreLink (continuous measurement).And the disconnections are continuous.I have passed to XDrip and a wonder.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/29/2023 6:20 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

ignasi_p said:
There are people who say they have Diabox installed and the alarms of the free 2. They never left me.It is to install Diabox and goodbye alarms.Also with the new Vetsion of LibreLink (continuous measurement).And the disconnections are continuous.I have passed to Xdrip and a wonder.

Forgive have you used the patching free or the OOP2?I use Diabox and the week that comes a sensor and I am considering doing how to go to xDrip and take advantage of a xiaomi band that I have dead laugh.

Alejandromonsi
10/30/2023 2:01 a.m.

ignasi_p said:
There are people who say they have Diabox installed and the alarms of the free 2. They never left me.It is to install Diabox and goodbye alarms.Also with the new Vetsion of LibreLink (continuous measurement).And the disconnections are continuous.I have passed to Xdrip and a wonder.

What is xDrip ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2023 9:50 a.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
Ignasi_p said:
There are people who say they have Diabox installed and the alarms of the free 2.It is to install Diabox and goodbye alarms.Also with the new Vetsion of LibreLink (continuous measurement).And the disconnections are continuous.I have passed to Xdrip and a wonder.

Forgive have you used the patching free or the OOP2?I use Diabox and the week that comes a sensor and I am considering doing how to go to xDrip and take advantage of a xiaomi band that I have dead laugh.

I have installed XDRIP with OOP2 and a wonder.Of course, you lose alarms of LibreLink but with the thousand that you can configure in the XDrip you will not miss them.
Look at the comment with the link to the tutorial that I have put today in this forum (post "free freestyle update 2 + smartwatch")

Today I have connected XDrip to My Band 4 and no problem.

Link

I have used the old method to obtain the key.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/04/2023 2:05 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

For a few days I also have the last one of LibreLink with reading continues, but I still like Diabox, so I have been running both working, with alarms included.If either of the two of them stops, then I first open Diabox as soon as I hooked openLink and at the moment without touching anything it also starts.
Link

tollo's profile photo
tollo
11/04/2023 6:51 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

ignasi_p said:
Alejandromonsi said:
ignasi_p said:
ignasi_p said:
there are people who say they have diabox installedThe alarms of the free 2. They never left me.It is to install Diabox and goodbye alarms.Also with the new Vetsion of LibreLink (continuous measurement).And the disconnections are continuous.I have passed to Xdrip and a wonder.

I have installed XDRIP with OOP2 and a wonder.Of course, you lose alarms of LibreLink but with the thousand that you can configure in the XDrip you will not miss them.
Look at the comment with the link to the tutorial that I have put today in this forum (post "free freestyle update 2 + smartwatch")

Today I have connected XDrip to My Band 4 and no problem.

Link

I have used the old method to obtain the key.

Thank you use of Diabox but who knows if I later encourage me with Xdrip since my partner has the Mi Band 5 and there is no problem in me.If I encourage if I see problems go to you and throw me a cable 🤔🤔🤭🤭

Alejandromonsi
11/04/2023 10:50 p.m.

Let's go for steps.The first, steal the mi band from your Pereja.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/08/2023 4:04 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Tollo said:
For a few days I also have the last one of LibreLink with reading continues, but I still like more diabox, so I have been running both working, with alarms included.If either of the two of them stops, then I first open Diabox as soon as I hooked openLink and at the moment without touching anything it also starts.
Link

It's curious.Some are inactivated alarms and not others.I think that alarms were inactivated when with XDrip read with NFC the free 2. The next time I will try free link and XDRIP only with Bluetooth, without using the NFC.Let's see if the Bluetooth is not disconnected from the free.I would go very well for not having to remember to scan with the Abbot app so that my endocrine has my graphics.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/08/2023 4:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.