Good to all, I am a 3 -year -old father with type 1 diabetes. He debuted with 23 months.Since June we are using the Tandem bomb, in principle very happy, but since September we are more or less noticing that the cannulas endure anything.And I mean that two days after having it, sometimes not even two days, it begins to have tremendous rush because it stops passing insulin.We have detected that the problem is the cannula because when changing everything returns to normal.We have tried all kinds of cannulas and always the same, we no longer know what to do and we are desperate because it is impossible to carry control and adjust ratios when every 40/45 hours the cannula is failing to you and start again.The cannula is removed and looks intact, or once it has come out.That said, we are desperate because we don't know what to try.We have even begun to suspect that it could be that at shower it, and having excess lime in our building had problems for that, although we always use the cap.But we no longer know how to act or what to think.In the hospital they advised us to change the longest cannulas than to enter at an angle of 30 degrees but it remains the same.We use Fiasp insulin, but we do not believe that this is the problem because when changing the cannula, without changing insulin, everything returns to normal.Has anyone had some kind of problem like this?Sorry for the billet that I have written and thank you very much in advance.