Sensor and tight dresses

meginer's profile photo   06/21/2023 11:42 a.m.

This question goes to females.
Surely it is something unimportant because it is not crucial but for speaking tb of more trivial things, I ask you what you carry the sensor in the buttock (I also carry it), how you do cdo you have an event especially in summer, wedding type and wedding typesimilar and you are going to put a more tight dress or skirt.I don't care.
Is you then put it on your arm with a "mono" dressing? Does it do not care?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/21/2023 11:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have no events, but it shows in any fine fabric.I do not care, the truth, I see many in my arm with transparent dressings on the street and beach.

Well, if the case, like my mother, a girdle refers well, surely not show

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2023 3:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My daughter sometimes puts it on the inside of the arm.It measures him the same.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/21/2023 4:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you want to continue carrying little there you will be able to do.I have never done it, but I have seen Girls on Facebook that on those occasions are put on the inner part of the thigh, a little attached to the front but inward, there is more hidden.What I don't know is how it will work and if it will be comfortable (it does not seem to me).I have also seen that there are others who put it right to the other side, on the outside, but in this case attached to the hip, there the same with the bag or fall of the dress could be hidden more.

As I tell you, I do not speak to you from experience but for what I have read of other people.Good luck!Although my recommendation is that you take it where you feel most comfortable.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/21/2023 8:13 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

regina said:
my daughter sometimes puts it on the internal part of the arm.It measures the same.

I always take them on the internal part of the arm and without problems ... In fact, when I started using the sensors a few years ago the nurse recommended it.

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
07/09/2023 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.