Metformin and Synjardy 12 5 mg /1000 do not go there very well

semanu's profile photo   06/25/2023 11:42 a.m.

Hello friends !!I have been with type 2 diabetes for 3 years and my doctor put me on treatment at the beginning Synjardy 12.5/1000 together with Toujeo 10 units, with the Syanjardy I spent a bad month for two days well three diarrhea, I told the doctor and told me that it was fromThe metformin carried by the Synjardy, which removed this medication and did not give me metformin alone because I was going to have the same problems, put the toujeo and Jardiance 25, but this assumed me that from 10 units of Toujeo I had to climb to 15.And so I was a season until my daughter -in -law who is a nurse told me to try the Metformin 850 of Kern Pharma that many patients were better.
And I did so, Metfomina 850 one at night and another in the morning, Jardia 25 one in the morning and I went down the slow, toujeo until the 10 units and very well everything, but if one day I go from the comilona and it gives me forTake 2 glasses of wine the next day it is rare that you do not have diarrhea and I am quite eatery one to the minimum week, children friends etc.
Glucose mediides very well between 80 and 90 when I lift my
Everything is very controlled, even the doctor congratulates me, but I have the thorn of the metformin and I would like to inform me the following.
What medications can be replaced to metformin? I can test and check.
Greetings to all that gives pleasure with you

semanu's profile photo
semanu
06/25/2023 11:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, medications that have the same mechanism of action of metformin there are none, it is or take it or leave it, if you leave it, it usually increases insulin resistance, we are going my case, I have been taking, studying and experimenting withMetformin

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/25/2023 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.