Trulicity (Dreamaglutida), does anyone else click?

Pyrri's profile photo   10/28/2023 11:52 p.m.

Trulicity.
I started treatment with Trulicity 1.5mg on September 29/2021 puncture once a week, and I've been putting these injections for 2 years and from day one I have supported diarrhea, gastric reflux, but in return I have obtained that I have been without wanting toEating until 4 months ago (I cut my hunghunger and for more noses for sugar.
I don't know if my body will have become accustomed to the 1.5mg that I put and need more drugs, that if diarrhea follows and continues.
Another thing I have proven, is that putting on my part, adding everything: Trulicity + diarrhea + diet with calorie deficit + gym = weight loss (1.5 - 2 kilos per week), but it only works by enduring and it is already known that it is already known thatDiets over time are very bad to wear and also the desire to go to the Cuesta gym.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/28/2023 11:52 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.