{'en': 'New Smartwatch glucose reader', 'es': 'Nuevo smartwatch lector de glucosa'} Image

New Smartwatch glucose reader

Francisco Martínez Berthereau's profile photo   07/01/2023 6:05 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Lately I am being bombarded in my Internet browser by ads of a clock capable of reading the glucose (I couldn't know that I am diabetic !!: P: P)

I leave here the link: dotmalls-smartwatch.shop/es-b/

Has anyone bought it?Any news on the subject?

As always, it is better to ensure before launching in the purchase of devices that promise a lot but in practice they are almost always "fakes" ...

Thanks for your comments!

Francisco Martínez Berthereau's profile photo
Francisco Martínez Berthereau
07/01/2023 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would not know how to tell you that it works well, until someone demonstrates the opposite, the only devices that I admit and say it from experience are the Dexcom and the free freeyle of Abbott.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/01/2023 6:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The images are exactly the same as that of the clock he talked about in another thread, only a few days ago:

Another scam.If it worked, even if it were a bit well, the news would come out in the media and it would not be worth 100euros.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/01/2023 10:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Without blood or interstitial liquid, it cannot measure exactly and, without measuring well, it is useless.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2023 10:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I clarify "in part" the theme of the meter clock
Yes, glucose can be read with something similar to a clock, which works through an iToforesis procedure.In fact it comes out in the movie: the panic room.This device was released many years ago, but it has the inconvenient that iTontoforesis depends a lot on the situation of the person, sweat, tension ... (it is what lies detectors use) and therefore the measurement errorsThey are very large, so it retired and this issue has not been addressed through this technique.
Some of the watches that are announced, if you look good, say "goodbye to click" but what they do is connect with your sensor, instead of mobile, they do the same, but without a sensor there is no reading.That is to say they replace the mobile.
Others, with more jeta, seem for what they say they measure, but what they do is that they allow youAs Quantum Operation) are some that surely from Nir readings (near infrared), in any case it is a small spectrometer (they work with light), it makes a reading in the blood through the skin that is very bad and does not reflect inAbsolute blood glucose levels.This idea already emerged many years ago but the idea was then to read through the ear lobe, which is the most transparent area of ​​the body.
The day that a device comes out like the one that we are supposed to be commenting and is accurate, it will sweep the market, as a partner said, that is, no, they do not currently exist, and if there is any prototype, it is too large to take iton.
Greetings
Peternut

PeterNut's profile photo
PeterNut
07/05/2023 3:04 a.m.

I am going to tell you something that I have observed with my smartwatch (normal samsung).When I am in free fall or in hypo or touching the 70s, the screen that measures the stress gives me butt stress value.
So, for those sensors that leave badly bad and measure 30 or 40 less than the capillary and are continually giving you false alarms of hypoglycemia, I look at the stress indicator and if this does not give me high value, I know it is a false alarm.
It seemed very curious.I share it here (I move away a bit from the theme of the thread) Has anyone related that function of the smartwatch with the hypos?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/05/2023 11:08 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Curious, I have everything deactivated.Only time and blood glucose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2023 10:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Francisco Martínez Berthereau said:
Hello everyone,

Lately I am being bombarded in my Internet browser by ads of a clock capable of reading the glucose (I couldn't know that I am diabetic !!: P: P)
I leave here the link: dotmalls-smartwatch.shop/es-b/

Has anyone bought it?Any news on the subject?

As always, it is better to ensure before launching in the purchase of devices that promise a lot but in practice they are always "fakes" ...

Thanks for your comments

There are issues that are eternal and come back and return again.No, there are no watches/sensors that measure blood glucose by non -invasive methods.The only devices that give a real measure (in interstitial fluid) are those that have a sensor with a cannula or cable that is inserted under the skin, free, dexcom and that of Medtronic, the last much more precise than the others (in my opinion).

The link that posts gives little confidence;The most that the clock will do is infer glycemia through heart rate, temperature if that, and little else.They also announce watches that give you blood pressure, but they really don't.The only precise way is to press with the sphygmomanometer;What the clock does is infer.And inferring is not the same as measuring, it is logically very precise.

Almost 20 years ago, there were serious attempts to develop non -invasive meters, through methods based on emission and reception of electromagnetic waves (I do not remember more detail).One who called Pendra became implanted in Danish Social Security and there were Spanish companies that offered you for a pasture.But with real use it was shown that the variability and errors were very large, they had to withdraw it and the company closed.If Googleas pendra diabetes still find fossil remains, p.Ex.: Link

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
07/09/2023 1:37 p.m.

Well, they have just put Glucube on sale, it is a sensor that puts your finger and the glucose comes out on the phone.
There is a video of Enol Sierra that explains how it works

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/16/2023 5:53 p.m.

otabol said:
Well, they just put glucube for sale, it is a sensor that puts your finger and the glucose comes out on the phone.
There is a video of Enol Sierra that explains how
works>

€ 175

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/16/2023 8:47 p.m.

otabol said:
Well, they just put glucube for sale, it is a sensor that puts your finger and the glucose comes out on the phone.
There is a video of Enol Sierra that explains how
works>

Here is the video Link

He says that today has 94% hits within the maximum error range of 15%.Normal glucometers have 99%.

It is interesting but I don't like anything to have to pay € 12 a month to see the data.And having to be 30 seconds totally still and relaxed, I don't know ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/17/2023 3:21 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, I tell you that this glucube system does not appear in the Google, I would like to know its living cost in Colombia and I wish something econic, if it can be better and that it helps me to measure the glucose newspaper and that the measure is more accuratepunctures

anyel's profile photo
anyel
07/23/2023 6:59 a.m.

Please request collaboration GRS

anyel's profile photo
anyel
07/23/2023 6:59 a.m.

Colophon helps where I get something economical to measure glucose, used but serve, and not invasive, please reference who can sell me in the end ...

anyel's profile photo
anyel
07/23/2023 7 a.m.

@anyel what you ask does not exist.It is necessary to measure or in blood or in body fluids.
With sweat you don't get

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2023 7:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.