PATCHES WITH FREE SENSOR FREE SENSOR 3

wonderland's profile photo   11/06/2023 9:26 a.m.

I do not carry anything with 2.
I have only taken off when I hooked with a shopping bag and when I got under the car to change a piece.
The most important thing cleans the area very well with a well wet towel in alcohol and I would remove the body hair from the area, even if it is minimal.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/30/2024 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the end I bought these: Link
And they are very bad, in less than 1hora they take off from all sides.:#

Then I bought physio tape at the Decatlon and it is true that it is luxurious.B)

The free3 (which I have) to be smaller has less glued and at 5-6 days it begins to take off from the sides.That is when I start covering it.

Free2 instead is usually glued much more stronger and it is not so necessary to cover it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/06/2024 4:44 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I do not remember if I said it on some previous occasion, but I use silk tips, there is light white and light brown, short a strip of about 7 cm and I make a hole in the center, clean with alcohol the area, I place the patch andI immediately put the horizontal strip.And it lasts for 14 days.In the end the edges are already a little touched, but fulfills their function of not tear it up with the quice of a door which is what usually happens to me.Well and cheap ... The beautiful thing is already in taste.;);)

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/07/2024 4:45 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/07/2024 4:46 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

The hole is not necessary.Measures above clothes too ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2024 2:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I use kinesiological tape as others have already said and the little hole I do with a scissors, folding the tape in four and ready.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
02/11/2024 9:07 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

wonderland said:

Do you use a patch that you buy apart to ensure that the sensor will be stuck during the 2 weeks of use?

I use these: Link
And they are doing very well.They have no glue in the center, so they can be removed without taking off the sensor.I still last the 55 pack that bought in October 2021.

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
02/11/2024 12:10 p.m.

Hello:
I use Transparent Fixomull does not wear a hole but it has always worked well for me.It is very aesthetic endures the sensor perfectly 14 days

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
02/11/2024 12:52 p.m.

I always cover my sensor with tape and make a hole ...
Since you pay the Wonderlan sensors, I would buy free2 instead of 3 and you can use Diabox

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
02/11/2024 6:03 p.m.

@Regina I do the hole to "breathe" the sensor.The same is nonsense.Of course, read over clothes.If not, in winter, you often petare every time I had to bring the phone closer

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/11/2024 8:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.