{'en': 'Abbott, how to contact for complaints and suggestions?', 'es': 'Abbott, ¿como contactar para quejas y sugerencias?'} Image

Abbott, how to contact for complaints and suggestions?

isabelbota's profile photo   11/06/2023 4:29 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to know which mail I would have to write complaints/ suggestions to Abbot.

I ask here about all the posts I have read in the forum, with comments from people who have spoken with Abbott about when the new app or other topics was going to arrive.

The fact is that I want to write asking for improvements in the easy -to -achieve app, such as the registration book, the daily mean or the time in range, as already appeared in the app before.Also suggest a widget on the desktop since if not, much progress is made with not scanning.

And of course, the calibration would be ideal but I fear that this is not as easy as the above.

By the way I ask you to think the same as you also write, to see if they pressure the app.

Thank you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/06/2023 4:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota, I think it's a very good idea.
This is what comes out on the ABBOTT page:
"If you need technical assistance or contact our customer service department, you can call us the free phone number 900 300 119 or write an email to the info.diabetes.spain@abbott.com" "to see if they pay attention to you

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/06/2023 6:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21
Thank you.And to see if you dare and write many, that the union is strength.💪💪💪

isabelbota
11/06/2023 7:17 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota very good initiative.
I would also add complaints or claim from the center where the sensor is assigned, they will have more strength as health.They may argue clinical cases

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2023 11:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Another complaint would be more alarms such as Diabox and not a simple and low.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
11/07/2023 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alejandromonsi said:
Another complaint would be more alarms such as diabox and not a simple and low.

Totally, that happened in 3. It is that the new version of the app hasn't tried it yet, it's my turn tomorrow.As soon as I try I write everything you see.
@Ruthbia
There are many ways but I think the easiest thing is to send an email.Your idea of ​​the health center is fine but to people who like me, we are not going at all, it is already a displacement, time etc.However, sending an email can all do it in 5 minutes.And if they receive many asking for the same and is within reach they react.

isabelbota
11/07/2023 3:28 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@ricki21
Thank you.And to see if you dare and write many, that the union is strength.💪💪💪

I go to it!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/07/2023 3:45 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@isabelBota I said it because the endocrine if they deal with the merchants of Abbott and give them gluconometers, samples and others.
They can provide clinical data and have medical criteria to refute them.
Also in patient care.
For all possible routes

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/08/2023 12:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have called the customer care complaining that the precision has dropped a lot in the freestyle 2 and the operator takes you note and there is already if there is a lotAnd that the sensor marks 110 because the values ​​are put in a program that they have calculations and that's it.Complaints do not have much into account when they were paid they worked better.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/12/2023 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I already wrote and answered me saying that they took note.

isabelbota
11/12/2023 3:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.