{'en': 'Debut', 'es': 'Debut con 16 años'} Image

Debut

tinarubio2's profile photo   07/16/2023 10:56 a.m.

Hello, my name is Cristina and my daughter has debuted (which paradox) with 16 years.

Not a week ago, we learned about a routine analytical was 300, we have been very lucky because I practice swimming and at the end of the month I had the championships of Spain in Malaga ... I was training a few days 5h and another 3h.

I am at that time that you do not believe that there are moments that looks like a nightmare that I will wake up and everything will have happened ...

Sorry I just had to vent.

Thank you!

tinarubio2's profile photo
tinarubio2
07/16/2023 10:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Quiet, it is normal to go through that period of denial, but over time you will assimilate it and you will learn to live with the disease.
Much encourage you and your daughter.
You will arise a thousand doubts.
In this forum there are wonderful people with a thousand different experiences that will help you in everything they can.
For me it was a before and after knowing this forum.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/16/2023 2:55 p.m.

tinarubio2 said:
hello my name Cristina and my daughter has debuted (which paradox) with 16 years, not a week ago, we learned about a routine analytical was 300, we have hadGood luck PK practice swimming and at the end of the month I had the championships of Spain in Malaga ... I was training a few days 5h and another 3h.
I am at that time that you do not believe that there are moments that looks like a nightmare that I will wake up and everything will have happened ...
Sorry I just had to vent.

How has she taken it?Managing insulin sport is super complicated, but not impossible.
Look at this guide
Link
Serafín Murillo is a "authority" in the issue of diabetes and its specialty is its management in young people.
Much encouragement!It is a stick, you will need time to assimilate it and to learn to live with it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/16/2023 3:58 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Greetings I am not very talkative or writer in this case but it has collided because I also started with 16 years (I refuse to say that of Deb ... like that it looks like an artist, singer, etc. hahaha) now I have 54, better timesWorse times but I believe and above all now quite well, the sensor is half a life to control you, in my early years I was going on a bike then gave me to run, always with the sugar by hand and with the occasional hiccups but nothing important, inIn order to tell you that I imagine the bad drink of these moments but over time all the obstacles will take them forward in one way or another, I encourage both of them, Cristina you have reminded me of my mother that I also had it much worse than me, bysomething will be.

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
07/16/2023 11:30 p.m.

@Ottawa, you start at a time when you go to see many advances.My daughter started with 5 years and now with 34 still without any problem, she has not prevented him from doing anything she proposed.
My husband and I had a very bad time, but she lives very quietly.
You have a lot to learn and practice, but it is slowly controlling.
Soon there will be autonomous bombs that control everything.
Much encouragement and tranquility, that everything will go well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/17/2023 12:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am a lifetime swimmer, in Malaga my niece was competing, surely we agree.They diagnosed me 5 years ago.I never stopped swimming, that swimming is a very glucolitic sport, so it can and will have to drink enough carbohydrates, fruits and others.I follow low -carbohydrate food and when I'm going to swim I take a lot of fruit that is the only thing that I miss.I do not tell you to encourage that for me this is a puct like many others in life and to cope for sure.In addition, the cream is a sport that brushes meditation that will help you drown the demons

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
07/17/2023 5:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.