{'en': 'Antigad - positive or negative?Analytical interpretation', 'es': 'AntiGAD - ¿Positivo o Negativo? Interpretación analítica.'} Image

Antigad - positive or negative?Analytical interpretation

Gozoki's profile photo   11/15/2023 1:30 p.m.

Hello, they have recently done an analytical to see how the C peptide is and if I have antigad antibodies.

The fact is that I have already seen the results and not be interpreted.I have read there that & GT; 5 IU/ml is positive, I am 6.
But in the analytics it puts rank comment 0-17 and I no longer understand.

If someone would know how to do this, I would appreciate it, since my doctor meets me for a week.

Thank you!

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
11/15/2023 1:30 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

I wish I had that analytical.
I imagine that you are starting, I do not control this very well, but I am seeing that your pancreas works well and you have hardly any antibodies ...
I am surprised that you are on honeymoon, you may have a type II.
If you have an alteration of glucose, it may be that your pancreas segregue insulin, but the quality of this, is altered.Within how bad it is to be diabetic, it is much easier to control, but you cannot trust.
I have a type i.0.13 peptic
And antibodies in two hundred and peak.
Your endrino will explain better than anyone the result of the analytics.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/16/2023 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle I am type 2 diagnosed six months ago.The test is to rule out Lada, it has a very slow evolution and I do not want to find out the years if there is evidence to detect it before.
I started with insulin and now only with pills and I go well, to see what lasts.
I have never seen an endocrine.
Greetings Juan.

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
11/16/2023 10:33 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

joyki said:
I am type 2 diagnosed six months ago.The test is to rule out Lada, it has a very slow evolution and I do not want to find out the years if there is evidence to detect it before.
I started with insulin and now only with pills and I go well, to see what lasts.
I have never seen an endocrine.
Greetings Juan.

You have the easiest to control diabetes.But incredible that it seems is the one that gives the most complications and it is because people trust a lot for years.
If you can do some sport, it will be very good, you will extend the time in which insulin will not need.
There are few endocrine, I imagine the family doctor or a nurse who shows that he knows what he does.
Making a healthy life, you will never have problems.
GREETING COMPI.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/17/2023 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.