Broken foot

rpg_1978's profile photo   11/16/2023 12:16 a.m.

Hello, I am type 1 diabetic and on Monday I broke the fifth metatarsal of the right foot while working, except for a small sprain years ago I had never suffered this problem and I am very green.They put me plaster to my knee and I have an appointment for radiography and traumatologist next week.The thing is that I have a fairly active life and now I look into bed all day, I handle me fatal with the crutches, although that I suppose it will be a matter of practice.I will have to adapt my diet and insulin little by little.Can you give me any advice to carry everything better?Thank you so much

rpg_1978's profile photo
rpg_1978
11/16/2023 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I do not know if you carry a sensor, but it is what can help you most to adapt the insulin.Surely you will have to climb the slow one, according to the values ​​when waking.
You can lower the hydrates and eat more dairy and protein, which also helps to recover bone .. And you will not need so fast.
At rest and at home you can control well.
That you recover soon

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2023 12:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I hope heparin has prescribed you to avoid a thrombus.
You will have to climb the basal and the rapid by rest.
Courage, you will see how you look good.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2023 7:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.