A little out of time

meginer's profile photo   03/01/2023 1:01 p.m.

Hello everyone.
It has always happened to me for some time, that about 10 days before the rule, I have the high glycemia and the insulin resistance rises but this time it is already being exaggerated to me.Way of seeing.I have not changed anything, I follow a low diet in HC, playing sports almost daily, and I have not lowered me for three days.I am eg in 180, I correct myself with 2 U and at the hour and a half I am in 210, I correct myself again and at the time and a half I remain the same.Yesterday afternoon I corrected me 4 times and today in what goes tomorrow, just from 8, I have gone to the gym at 9 without breakfast and there I remain exactly the same.I have also corrected 4 times, and it looks like water.I have even changed pen in case insulin or something was wrong.
I never have
past so exaggerated.
I don't know if this happens to you.It is not for a hormonal issue but because it implies (some cause has to be, of course, but I can't find it)

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2023 1:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I am the same and without menstruation, I think it is already menopause, pain to a thousand but no bleeding.
I have 10 unions of insulin when I used to put me 3, also if I get the value of lowering, as the novorapid effect ends up getting up vertically.
I'm going to anticipate hormone analytics review, let's see if they give some light

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2023 1:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It happened to me last Sunday and, in my case it was no longer the pen.He expired Monday and Sunday was back of the weekend in the car.I wonder if he broke down the car heating.I carried it inside the bag without a case or anything because I did not consider necessary in the middle of winter carry the gel case.The bag was on the floor and maybe it reheated with heating.

It was tremendous.I measured two hours of the food and was in two hundred and peak and climbing.I corrected and at 15 minutes I measured again and exceeded 300. I wore a portable neverite with two spare feathers (slow and fast) so we stopped and correct again with the new pen.He finally reacted and started going down.

I got a good disgust and had cloudy.Something like that had never happened to me since my debut.
I also went with a cold man who produces insulin resistance.

The bad thing about these "events" (premenstrual syndrome, cold or infection) is that your insulin needs exaggerately rise but temporarily, so in a moment of recovering normality you can get into hypoglycemia for putting too much insulin.It is unpredictable.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/01/2023 2:15 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

It is quite curious what you say, because the same thing happened to me on Sunday and Monday.Breakfasting the same as I have always been above 300. I hadn't been the same for many months.
I punctured me to rectify and it seemed to be injected serum.
I changed pen and since yesterday it seems that everything is more or less normal again.

PS: Eye, I'm not suspected of being ovula.: p

Is it any insulin game in poor condition?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/01/2023 5:15 p.m.

I have already stopped looking for "explanations" to distortions for no apparent reason in my measurements.Simply ... it's diabets.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/01/2023 6:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Well, the same is the Boli PQ I have changed at noon and look .. Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2023 7:05 p.m.

@maginer, I also believe that many X files are by Bolis failure ..
What a good graph!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2023 8:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, good !!!
In my case it is not so, the pen is almost new

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2023 8:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well good !!!
In my case it is not so, the pen is almost new

Well, mine was more than half ...
I get very few units, two, two thirty, so ne a lot of the pen is enough, I read that when it reaches almost the month, the efficacy decreases.I don't know if that will be but at least the afternoon has been very stable

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2023 10:07 p.m.

I think the same as @yourself is diabetes and there is already 3 h after eating usually up and I was 160 I put 4 units and at the time I was 230, I put 4 more and at 190 and another time more 210 and theFinal cease to 210 I put 12 units and already low but 160 alone, are things that you do not understand, but it is diabetes ...

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/02/2023 11:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.