{'en': 'The sensors give them in the hospital, not in the cap?', 'es': 'Los sensores los dan en el hospital, no en el CAP?'} Image

The sensors give them in the hospital, not in the cap?

Sherpa41's profile photo   08/04/2023 1:19 p.m.

After a few years without carrying, I wanted to take a sensor and tell me the Nurse of the CAP that they give in the hospital.

That my doctor (on vacation until September) has to ask for a steering wheel and in about 3 months I will visit the endocrine and decide whether it gives me sensors or not, and they will give them to me in the hospital.

That is, calculation that at least it will take 4 months.

Of course everything is mounted to take off the desire to do anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/04/2023 1:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
After a few years without carrying, I wanted to take sensor I tell me the Nurse of the CAP that they give that in the hospital.

That my doctor (on vacation until September) has to ask for a steering wheel and in about 3 months I will visit the endocrine and decide whether it gives me sensors or not, and they will give them to me in the hospital, which is also like 1h walking from my house, or 20 euros of taxi.

That is, calculation that at least it will take 4 months.

Of course everything is mounted so that the desire to do anything is removed.

It depends on the CCAA.In Andalusia, Abbot sends them home for messaging.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/04/2023 1:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

That is, once your endocrine manages it, I program it to get home?Or how is that procedure?

raqlgc's profile photo
raqlgc
08/04/2023 3:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Spain has a public health communities referred, so each community function as a different country ... then each health center can manage in a different way that the other closer.
The normal thing is that the endocrine is the one to propose the use of the sensors and they will explain how you will get them..

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
08/04/2023 3:51 p.m.

Raqlgc said:
Once your endocrine is managed, you program it to get home?Or how is that procedure?

Fair.The endo manages it and they call you for a meeting.As in principle, they are granted for life, the day you go to the operation of the operation explanation they give you 6. And then every 3/4 months Abbot sends you home a box with 8 sensors, a box of lancets and astrips box.
Likewise, if you fail you, you have to claim them to Abbot.That is, it is all direct between Abbot and patient.

It depends on the agreement reached by the CCAA with Abbot.Others, such as Madrid, have agreed to receive them in health centers and deliver them to their patients.

isabelbota
08/04/2023 3:54 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Here, in Asturias, the endocrine requests it and you pick them up in the health center, as with the strips.
Talk to your family doctor because it is normal for them to follow the same strips procedure.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2023 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
here, in Asturias, the endocrine is requested and you pick them up in the health center, as with the strips.
Talk to your family doctor because it is normal for them to follow the same strips procedure.

Not necessarily.Here in Andalusia the strips "put" on the card, like the rest of the medications.

isabelbota
08/04/2023 7:22 p.m.

In Madrid Vía Endocrino, from the Specialties Center to your Health Center, and then they call you to collect.I also take advantage of the needles.The strips too, if you use the brand that is now for diabetics.

If you don't want to wait, make a request to Abbott for 4 months.I am going to do one because I do not have sensors and they will call me in September with my 6 +3 that have failed me.And another 2 or 3 that they owe me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2023 1:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in Madrid via Endocrino, from the center of specialties to your health center, and then they call you to collect.I also take advantage of the needles.The strips too, if you use the brand that is now for diabetics.

If you don't want to wait, make a request to Abbott for 4 months.I am going to do one because I do not have sensors and they will call me in September with my 6 +3 that have failed me.And another 2 or 3 that they owe me

Buff is that it is a delay.Here we claim it to Abbot and in a week we have the replacement at home.

isabelbota
08/05/2023 3:52 p.m.

I claimed two sensors last Saturday and they just delivered it at home.
At the moment the experience in terms of repositions is quite good.
They should not fail so much but at least they are fast by sending them.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/05/2023 4:26 p.m.

I claim sensor I think that Friday or Saturday of last week and they have not brought it to me.This time better but normally week and a half or two weeks to the Abbott website it takes me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/05/2023 4:50 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Social security is organized with the ass, frankly.I wore the 640g pump with free sensors 2. The pump material gave me in the specialties center, but free I had to pick them up in the AP office.The nurses of the first were very competent, but those of AP were disorganized and incompetent.And besides, the consequences of poor management are for you, you fuck.To tell me, during the pandemic, that they had no sensors and that it would bother me and return to the capillaries.TOLAIS

Last year they changed me at 780g with Medtronic G4 sensors, and now they give me everything in the specialties center.Which I appreciate, because they are competent, they organize, and never leave you without material.As it has to be.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
08/06/2023 7:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.