{'en': 'Aldi spaghetti', 'es': 'Espaguetis Aldi'} Image

Aldi spaghetti

MartaLL's profile photo   11/21/2023 3:28 p.m.

Hello!

I wrote my first post :) To recommend the Aldi paste of the Gutbio brand there are three types.And the truth is that it is great to maintain a good control of diabetes since it has virtually no carbohydrates!I use it as a substitute for the pasta and it is great.

I hope you like it !!!

MartaLL's profile photo
MartaLL
11/21/2023 3:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for sharing @martall, you could also put the photo with the nutritional composition box? It would be very useful to see how it is sugars or carbohydrates.:)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2023 3:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
thanks for sharing @martall, you could also put the photo with the nutritional composition box? It would be very useful to see how it is sugars or carbohydrates.:)

Yes of course!There it goes!

MartaLL's profile photo
MartaLL
11/21/2023 3:45 p.m.

Martall said:
Hello!

I wrote my first post :) To recommend the Aldi paste of the Gutbio brand there are three types.And the truth is that it is great to maintain a good control of diabetes since it has virtually no carbohydrates!I use it as a substitute for the pasta and it is great.

I hope you like it !!!

Thanks @martall, I will aim for the next purchase.

And how are you?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2023 5:29 p.m.

sandman said:
martall said:
hello!

I hope you like it !!!

Thanks @martall, I will aim for the next purchase.

And how is it?

There are normal soybeans, black soybeans and Edamame.
Being quite well, the texture and taste of Edamame's is the one I like the most.
And the truth that the feeling of eating pasta and getting practically flat after eating, is a joy: D

infodescarga's profile photo
infodescarga
11/21/2023 6:52 p.m.

-
DM Lada desde 2016 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo + Humalog

@Martall and @infodescarga
Thank you so much.We will have to try them.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/21/2023 7:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What a shame that there is no Aldi here.
As pasta two or three times year and this m wore well like M a lot.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/22/2023 9:29 a.m.

anaisabel said:
what a pity there is no Aldi here.
As pasta two or three times year and this m like it was very much like.

Where do you live?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/22/2023 10:06 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I as an integral paste mixed with vegetables and does not make me any peak.Moreover, that day I have to put half a quick unit so as not to have hypoglycemia.
The pasta if it is cooked the day before and is stored in the fridge, forms a resistant starch and does not peak

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/22/2023 11:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I will look at it, although I have associated autoimmune hypothyroidism and regular soy but at some time the amount of hydrates is ever good.Thank you so much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/22/2023 12:35 p.m.

meginer said:
I will look at it, although I have associated autoimmune hypothyroidism and regular soy but at some time the amount of hydrates is once very good.Thank you so much.

@Meginer there are also Edamame!

MartaLL's profile photo
MartaLL
11/22/2023 2:40 p.m.

I have used them above all in pregnancy and indeed, 0 peak, now I don't like them too much, they are very dry and texture ... but if you like them, it is a very good alternative.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/22/2023 3:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have eaten those of Edamame, I have been super good in pregnancy to take away my paste cravings.I liked it.But they give me many gases 😅

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/23/2023 7:12 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, I bought Edamame yesterday ... Let's see how ... I was surprised, even less hydrates: 1 percent.Of course, € 2.95, very economical are not what we say .... but from time to time, it is painted to be good mixed with vegetables ... Thanks for the recommendation.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/23/2023 9:54 a.m.

nila said:
I have eaten those of Edamame, I have been super good in pregnancy to take away my paste cravings.I liked it.But they give me many gases 😅

It is a legume ...

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/23/2023 1:29 p.m.

I already know

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/23/2023 1:41 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello, what a joy to have discovered the forum.This is my first post.Thanks @martall for sharing.
I am a newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic and already in metformin treatment, also with hypothyroidism although not autoimmune as @meginer.
Some time ago I started consuming spaguetti and integral paste but the result is not the same, the consistency is not the same.But it is clear that you have to settle, there is no other.Although it costs me a horror.
If you have any advice for a rookie in the forum I am all ears.

Greetings :)

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/24/2023 4:43 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

As a pasta substitute I prefer to eat zucchini strips that paste made with legumes.With how rich the legumes are, go chestnut the pasta those lentils, they only resemble sight, because to taste nothing.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/25/2023 11:46 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, I love integral pasta, in fact I ate it before being diabetic!The trick is to do it to the point and refrigerate it in the fridge a few hours before, so it does not peak.If you accompany her with homemade homemade tomato and add grana apadano, you suck to the corners ... hahahaha
It has been a while since I just made it and I don't do peaks either ... weird things about the body.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/28/2023 11:08 a.m.

I use this and making it boloñesa, carbonara or with bongole is even richer than with normal paste ahh and is gluten
Link m & hvdvcmdl = & hvlocint = & hvlocphy = 1005411 & hvtargid = pla-829077051292 & psc = 1 & mcid = 93cca150904c3775942dfff5f5eefd43

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/28/2023 1:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.