{'en': 'Doubt with insulin fiasp', 'es': 'Duda con insulina Fiasp'} Image

Doubt with insulin fiasp

Carussa's profile photo   03/02/2023 1:36 p.m.

ruthbia said:
that is @meginer and that that warned me that I would need more units and that it lasted less time.

It gives me to think when I read here that they are doing well, the same if you have never used others, it goes well and to those that we have used Humalog or Novorapid does not go for some development that we have developed in the use of these insulins.

The point is that two or three years ago I started using it on my own initiative, so I went out with friends to dinner pizza (I still did not Lowcarb), and I wantedNe gave a peak, I put more amount than being pizza but like other insulins.
But Cdo spent a while I started to stop working, I didn't get off so I left her.Once if I had a celebration where I knew I was going to exceed, I wanted to give it another chance but whenever I have done it, it has happened to me.I still have some pen in the refrigerator but I do not use it, it is there in case for an urgency I need it because it has no other.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/11/2023 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
that is @meginer and that that warned me that I would need more units and that it lasted less time.

It gives me to think when I read here that they are doing well, the same if you have never used others, it goes well and to those that we have used Humalog or Novorapid does not go for some development that we have developed in the use of these insulins.

I until now, Fiasp was the only fast insulin I had used (I debuted 4 years ago) and, until the last year, I was doing well.My theory is that I was still a bit on a honeymoon (in fact, I had to progressively increase in recent months) and that my body produced some insulin, with which it compensated where Fiasp did not carry.And, now, not producing any insulin, Fiasp falls short in time.This is my theory, but you may know ... the important thing is that now with Novorapid very well.In fact, in principle I was going to use it alone at dinners, but I am checking that I am doing well with the midday meals too.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/11/2023 2:35 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Carussa The only thing about Novorapid is that at breakfast needs more time until it action, in my case between 45-60 min, but knowing it does not peak, you coordinate it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/11/2023 7:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@carussa The only thing about Novorapid is that at breakfast needs more time until it action, in my case between 45-60 min, but knowing it does not do it, you do it, you coordinate it.

And are you at home waiting 60 min for breakfast or breakfast then at work?
Because I would have to get up at 5.30 hehe

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/11/2023 9:12 p.m.

ruthbia said:

I am the exception that confirms your theory 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have used a lot of fast in my 33 years of diabetics, and for the moment Fiaps is doing well ...
I think it has more to do with the fact that each one is a world ... And what world!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/12/2023 12:11 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@meginer is not Breakfast Hydrates.I get up at 6:00, I put my insulin, I pick up and clean my floor, I dress, and then breakfast.About 45 min at the end.At 7:15 I leave home.
I have found a great protein bread in the L'Eclerc in Soria, pity that in Madrid there is no.I gather when I go.Does not go up with the light soybean or sugar soybeans according to brand.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/12/2023 8:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer is not breakfast hydrates.I get up at 6:00, I put my insulin, I pick up and clean my floor, I dress, and then breakfast.About 45 min at the end.At 7:15 I leave home.
I have found a great protein bread in the L'Eclerc in Soria, pity that in Madrid there is no.I gather when I go.Does not go up with the light soybean or sugar soybeans according to brand.

That, that you lift time and fourth before

ruthbia said:
@meginer is that no breakfast hydrates.I get up at 6:00, I put my insulin, I pick up and clean my floor, I dress, and then breakfast.About 45 min at the end.At 7:15 I leave home.

It is that in half an hour I prepare and leave home ..., wait an hour for breakfast I find a lot, I prefer to fast or have only a coffee.
I with 20 min before it is, I put the humalog as soon as I get up, and also 3 u of threeiba because I give it in two.
Lately I get up throwing down so I don't have much to wait for a long time, I don't know if it's on vacation and I don't have stress, hehe, to see when I come back that I already have little left.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/12/2023 10:38 a.m.

I come from Novorapid to Fiasp.The first days I noticed changes in the speed of acting but then, it ceased to be super fast.Today, through my monitoring, I see that it begins to act and lower at least 2 or 3 hours.The other option I see but it costs me to do it is to apply it half an hour before meals.I don't know if someone experiences this.Greetings

Sergio Czerwacki's profile photo
Sergio Czerwacki
09/17/2023 10:06 p.m.

Sergio Czerwacki said:
I come from novorapid to fiasp.The first days I noticed changes in the speed of acting but then, it ceased to be super fast.Today, through my monitoring, I see that it begins to act and lower at least 2 or 3 hours.The other option I see but it costs me to do it is to apply it half an hour before meals.I don't know if someone experiences this.Greetings

Yes, just that are the last messages.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2023 7:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.