Medtronic and T: Slim bomb users

anabela's profile photo   03/03/2023 12:03 p.m.

Good morning.I wanted to consult the Users of Pump Medtronic, the 780 in particular.To put the bolos prior to meals or correction, can it only be done through the pump?Should we take it out and manipulate it?Or is there the option to do it through a glucose meter?
And another consultation, I have seen that for now there is only one pump that has a mobile application to be handled, the T: Slim X2 pump knows it? How does it work?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/03/2023 12:03 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Hello.I use it and can only be done through the pump.I wish it could be from the mobile app, but not that.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
03/03/2023 12:42 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

Thanks @Prother, that's what I thought, you have no choice but to manipulate it.I have suggested the option to change to this bomb and this is done back.Currently, with a Roche bomb, I can do it from the glucose meter, which is much more practical.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/03/2023 4:23 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.