{'en': 'Vomites', 'es': 'Vomitos'} Image

Vomites

Anaisabel's profile photo   11/21/2023 4:58 p.m.

Hello,

I am lost, I don't know what to do.

Today at two in the morning my stomach has begun to do.I have vomited.I have been vomiting since then, as something and at two hours or so vomiting.

The glycemia until 12.30 to 100, and from there to start now 200. I put insulin?I have put it as always.

I drink water and have taken broths with salt.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/21/2023 4:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel: Try to get a little quick depending on your sensitivity factor.
If you continue vomiting, go to the emergency room because you can dehydrate.With an injection you will stop the vomiting

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/21/2023 6:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Anaisabel I went to the doctor and sent me oral serum so as not to dehydrate because I vomited to the water.I was rectifying when I climbed and drinking sugar if I went down a lot.
Encourage and recover soon.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2023 7:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Anaisabel If you are still non -stop, you see the Emergencies, I for one of these almost span, to give you something to stop the vomiting and then what they have already told you, have to hydrate, or serum in vein or oral serum.

The one that the glucose rises is normal, you will surely be with a viral process, so do not worry a lot these days for the controls, you see correcting how they have also commented and rest.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2023 8:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Primperam syrup is very good for vomiting.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2023 12:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In my case, they have always told me that being DM1 diabetics and being vomiting is to go directly to the emergency room, to put on sera, Primperam ... in vein, because in pills it is not effective.And because it can be diabetic ketoacidosis, and in the face of emergencies.

anaco20's profile photo
anaco20
11/22/2023 4:11 a.m.

In the end, I went to the emergency room.They put me an injection, to cut the vomiting and it was my salvation that relief!He had effect immediately.They prescribed me oral serum.
The glycemia followed 200, but I didn't put anything quickly.I had a broth with hard egg.I got up at 150. Now to see how breakfast feels with its corresponding quick.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/22/2023 9:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.