{'en': 'Buy free free 2 in Lisbon', 'es': 'Comprar Free Libre 2 en Lisboa'} Image

Buy free free 2 in Lisbon

AnaMartos's profile photo   08/05/2023 9:59 a.m.

Hello everyone

Does anyone know if in Lisbon you can buy directly in the pharmacy?

To my son who is there on an excursion, the one who carried and the replacement has fallen.

We need to buy an urgent one especially for the night.

Thanks people!

AnaMartos's profile photo
AnaMartos
08/05/2023 9:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can try to call Abbott Spain, which today are attending the phone.
Maybe they can tell you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/05/2023 11:35 a.m.

I do not believe, that glucose strips are bought.I have done that that the same thing happened to me.
A disgust, but there is no other

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2023 1:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthbia I called three pharmacy and if they have stock.At least two of them.It's a matter of calling one that you have close

AnaMartos
08/06/2023 1:38 a.m.

If you are interested, I tell you which I have called

AnaMartos
08/06/2023 1:39 a.m.

Sandman said:
You can try to call Abbott Spain, which today are attending to the phone.
Maybe they can tell you.

In Abbot they say they are sent to you.Portugal customer service phone that appears on the web or a sign

AnaMartos
08/06/2023 1:41 a.m.

anamarotos said:
ruthbia I called three pharmacy and if they have stock.At least two of them.It's a matter of calling one that you have close

I'm glad, you will have solved it then.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/06/2023 9:24 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Anamarrtos Thank you.I went home and put on another sensor that patted, come on, we didn't restart.I have only one left when I had a stock of 5 of my own not of the SS !!
When this ends, I will make an order to Abbott, the SS does not give me until October, they gave me 6 in June.
I finished with strips, 45.50eur the box for the freestyle glucometer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2023 6:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@anamartos thanks.I went home and put on another sensor that patted, come on, we didn't restart.I have only one left when I had a stock of 5 of my own not of the SS !!
When this ends, I will make an order to Abbott, the SS does not give me until October, they gave me 6 in June.
I ended with strips, 45.50eur the box for the freestyle glucometer.

What a real roll.I am sweating so much that neither with the physio tapes is held and they fall, so the last one fell two days before finishing but with a burden all the time pending him ... they claim it and they have sent me but as IHandling with strips I am 100% instead of putting it because so that I fall out of nowhere ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/09/2023 7:50 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
ruthbia said:
@anamartos thanks.I went home and put on another sensor that patted, come on, we didn't restart.I have only one left when I had a stock of 5 of my own not of the SS !!

What a real roll.I am sweating so much that neither with the physio tapes is held and they fall, so the last one fell two days before finishing but with a burden all the time pending him ... they claim it and they have sent me but as IHandling with strips I am 100% instead of putting it because so that I fall out of nowhere ...

Our last batch has come fatal to grip.I already say fallen two in a row.Claim them to Abbot that we have to say that they always respond.

AnaMartos
08/09/2023 12:41 p.m.

3 followed I failed me and the one I carry is going to palmar because it measures 60 or 70 below, I see nothing more than hypos and at most 70.
Tomorrow he will start with him and at a few hours he will say that he has died and replaces him.It is 7.
I carry it in the buttock unprotected, I do not take off, only one and it was one of those who could not restart.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2023 9:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nila said:
ruthbia said:

Yes?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/09/2023 10:22 p.m.

There is a fundamental thing, especially now in summer, which is to be very good with a cotton with alcohol before putting it to remove all the fat of the skin.I am a while and it shows.
And I know there are who does not like, but a patch, at least in summer, I think it is necessary.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/10/2023 8:49 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you

AnaMartos
08/10/2023 12:35 p.m.

Well, being with the TCAE nurse that gives the material, which I have died 7.5.
They have given me 6 replacement.
I do not fall, I only left one with strong swells in July, and for me it was the bikini.
I almost never sudo and less in the buttock.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/10/2023 6:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.