{'en': 'Sensor + insulin UDS correction by sugar ascent', 'es': 'Sensor + corrección de uds de insulina por subida de azúcar'} Image

Sensor + insulin UDS correction by sugar ascent

alberto100's profile photo   03/07/2023 10:10 a.m.

Hello,

People who use a sensor to look at the sugar if at 15 or 30min the sugar begins to climb ... Do you corregis with insulin to lower the sugar?

Although in that interval of 15 to 30min, couldn't it be corrected because there would be active insulin in the body?

I have very little with diabetes to forgive my ignorance.

Greetings!

alberto100's profile photo
alberto100
03/07/2023 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alberto100 said:
Hello, the people who use a sensor to look at the sugar if at 15 or 30min you start to climb the sugar you corregis with insulin to lower the sugar???Although in that interval of 15 to 30min it could not be corrected because there would be active insulin in the body?I have very little with diabetes that forgive my ignorance, greetings

I do not understand very well what you ask, do you mean that you had punctured before and that's why you still have insulin circulating?
If so, I usually wait about 3 hours since the last puncture, since the biggest effect does notice it between 1 hour and 2 ½ hours later.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/07/2023 11:20 a.m.

Before correcting, a capillary must be made because the sensors are orientative and the measure is usually not at all that of the capillary that is the lightest to reality.
To get an idea, the sensor can mark 130 climbing and capillary 180, or 60 ... are not reliable to rectify with insulin.

It is best to install a parallel app that calibrates: Diabox or Suggin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2023 7:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
before correcting a capillary must be made because the sensors are orientative and the measure is usually not at all that of the capillary that is the longest approaches to reality.
To get an idea, the sensor can mark 130 climbing and capillary 180, or 60 ... are not reliable to rectify with insulin.

It is best to install a parallel app that calibrates: Diabox or Suggin.

@Ruthbia Can you get calibrate?
I had no idea.
How is it done?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/08/2023 11:20 a.m.

@Sandman I installed it and tried but part of FreeLink's data and it didn't convince me much, it's more effective Diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2023 11:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.