Probiotics

Anaisabel's profile photo   11/24/2023 9:44 p.m.

Can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/24/2023 9:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They are good bacteria, our body is full of them, they there are digestion.
I think they are positive and do not affect diabetes.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/25/2023 12:40 a.m.

Yes, they do not affect glucose.They are usually taken after an antibiotic treatment to recover intestinal flora.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2023 5:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I usually take cooked evening potatoes, they are a great probiotic, but I think that now that custom was over.I think potatoes are not the most recommended food for DM2.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/25/2023 7:35 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

I have not taken antibiotic.I am with the painful guts after being one day vomiting until they cut it into emergencies.
A family member insists that I should take probiotics.
Thank you very much.

Anaisabel
11/25/2023 3:59 p.m.

@Anaisabel are usually probiotics are good, but they can carry some excipient that does not come good.Salt of doubt looking at the composition, or asking the pharmaceutical or herbalist ...
But come on, if it is for the issue that you were one day with the revolt gut and vomiting ... I would recommend drinking chamomile and a few days of soft diet until the whole flora recovers, etc, etc ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/25/2023 4:04 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The other day, when I left the emergency, I went to the pharmacy on guard to buy the serum that had prescribed me and the girl told me: Ah does not have sugar only has glucose: or.
I will ask the pharmacy that I am always going.
Thanks @Silviagrz

Anaisabel
11/25/2023 4:09 p.m.

anaisabel said:
can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

Greek yogurt contains probiotics and recommends it for diabetics.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/25/2023 4:25 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
anaisabel said:
can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

The Greek yogurt has between 4 and 6 gr of sugar x 100 gr depending on the brand, I am curious to know who recommends it for diabetics

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/25/2023 7:47 p.m.

diabetic said:
crash said:
anaisabel said:
anaisabel said:
can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

The Greek yogurt has between 4 and 6 gr of sugar x 100 gr depending on the brand, I am curious to know who recommends it for diabetics

The Greek yogurt has no sugar, I take it almost daily with blueberries or red fruits and pecan walnut= "Img-fluid mb-3" src = " Link style = "max-width: 300px; height: car;"/>

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2023 7:56 p.m.

diabetic said:
crash said:
anaisabel said:
anaisabel said:
can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

It has lactose, of course, milk sugar, but it can be taken, just like the fruit has fructose and you have to have moderation with the sweetest, but let's go if you drink a little glass ... just like if you drink a coffee withmilk.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2023 7:58 p.m.

Well, I read that yogurt of the photo that is 4.7 gr x100 bone in total 47 gr of sugar and at least the milk uploads the blood glucose even at night if I see that I am low I take a glass of milk and according toThe trace sensor

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/25/2023 8:08 p.m.

diabetic said:
Well I read that yogurt of the photo that is 4.7 gr x100 bone in total 47 gr of sugar and at least my milk uploads the blood glucose even at nightIf I see that I am low I take a glass of milk and accordingMy milk uploads the blood glucose even at night if I see that I am under I take a glass of milk and according

But that "sugars", refers to lactose.
And it is not like liquid milk, in this xaso it is fermented, it does not make the same effect, in fact, I follow a low car food and take very little milk with coffee but yes Greek yogurt and cheese, which is allowed,
I do not upload anything, keep in mind that it is 4.7 g per 100, what can you take?, 50 g?, Would it be 2.3 g, I every 10 g or less put myself. A rapid insulin or insulin, depending onAlso of the Mto of the day, so you see, no medium unit.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2023 8:19 p.m.

I put an insulin unit, but 125g is not a ration of HC.

Anaisabel
11/25/2023 9 p.m.

I just looked at and those that I have now are not from Mercadona and have 5.2HC 5.2G Sugar.

Anaisabel
11/25/2023 9:03 p.m.

Prodefen or Ultralevura
Endocrine recommended it to me
Because if it is true that some of them up the glucose, I think that for the excipients
Take care of yourself!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
11/26/2023 9:48 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

diabetic said:
crash said:
anaisabel said:
anaisabel said:
can we take probiotics?
They alter the glycemia?

Well, as you will not invented.Doctors like Dr. La Rosa, who seems to me a person with great common sense and the most consistent.Also Dr. Carlos Jaramillo, in my opinion on Dr. La Rosa's rear.And when the nurse gave me the diet I asked it and confirmed that there was no problem, since since the diagnosis I had a couple of days to inform me.
I understand what will be the one who will sit better or worse the dairy products but that is already another song.For the purpose of raising the glucose, by the percentages of HC in that case (those that buy are Danone) have a % of 4.6.Its glycemic index is 35.0, which classifies it as a low glycemic index.At all times I mean natural Greek yogurt.

I usually take a yogurt as tomorrow or afternoon tentenpie or to replace the dessert fruit, although I am not very dessert.

I hope I have clarified your curiosity.Greetings

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/27/2023 1:56 a.m.

diabetic said:
Well I read that yogurt of the photo that is 4.7 gr x100 bone in total 47 gr of sugar and at least my milk uploads the blood glucose even at nightIf I see that I am low I take a glass of milk and according

Yes, 47 grams but in a 1 kilo bowl like that of the photo.A yogurt tarrine is usually about 115 gr, so we are talking about an amount below 5 grs, (if you eat a clear) as @meginer said, just like if you drink coffee with milk.Although since I have been diagnosed, the truth is that coffees with milk soil to do them with more coffee than milk, yes, already decaffied for some years.

I also use this product as a salad dressing, since mixed with a vinaigrette gives some joy to the dish.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/27/2023 2:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.