{'en': 'IPL Pets', 'es': 'Depiladoras IPL'} Image

IPL Pets

meginer's profile photo   08/11/2023 7:20 p.m.

I have a lot of problem with hair removal.

I have tried the hair removal of all the life, hot wax, cold wax, depilatory cream, blade ... and I get my hair inside with all the methods, except with a blade but of course, you have to make it almost daily and hair ishard.

I was thinking of looking at a hair removal of these closed light (it is not laser), which weakens your hair and maybe, once the sessions are made that need, you have to shave every two or three months at most.

I am leather brunette and my hair is dark but not black (I have read about the leather profiles that give better result).

Has anyone used it?

Any problem with diabetes?

What brand is better?

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/11/2023 7:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I looked at them at the time and they didn't convince me.It seemed to me that it could produce burns and also, the lamp had to be replaced after not many uses, so in the end it was very expensive.
I use an Epilady type of those that start the hair with a roller that functions like tweezers.To prevent the hair from being in the skin under the skin, it is best to exfoliate once a week and get moisturizing to diato.Thus the skin is like "soft" and hair can cross it without problem.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/11/2023 7:43 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I looked at them at the time and did not convince me.It seemed to me that it could produce burns and also, the lamp had to be replaced after not many uses, so in the end it was very expensive.
I use an Epilady type of those that start the hair with a roller that functions like tweezers.To prevent the hair from being in the skin under the skin, it is best to exfoliate once a week and get moisturizing to diato.Thus the skin is like "soft" and hair can cross it without problem.

What goes, salad, I have like this since adolescence, I have also had, of all brands and exfoliation or bagpipes.
It is similar to imagine Cdo you go to a center of make laser hair removal in several sessions, only this is much cheaper.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/11/2023 9:45 p.m.

They burned me with a lamp of those of pulsed light.

I would get laser.I can only shave with a blade because it is shaving with something that starts the hair and I start with itching everywhere until it comes out

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/12/2023 8:04 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/12/2023 10:36 a.m.

@meginer, with laser sessions everything is removed

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2023 12:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@meginer, with laser sessions all
is removed>

But in a center?Because there are also laser hair removal.
Companion doctors recommend it ..., sessions in aesthetic centers are very folly

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/12/2023 1:05 p.m.

nila said:
They burned me with a lamp of those of pressed light.

I would get laser.I can only shave with a blade because it is shaving with something that starts the hair and I start with itching everywhere until it comes out

But it's not about going to a center but doing it, buying the shaft.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/12/2023 1:07 p.m.

The sessions in centers are no longer as expensive and have material as God commands.I know two people who have bought laser shave and say it is useless.Wallapop is full of people who sell them.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/12/2023 7:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
sessions in centers are no longer as expensive and have material as God commands.I know two people who have bought laser shave and say it is useless.Wallapop is full of people who sell them.

I have a medical partner who has it and says that it is the best investment he has made ...
But I wanted to ask you, who are also travel compis.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/12/2023 8:04 p.m.

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
The sessions in centers are no longer so expensive and have material as God sends.I know two people who have bought laser shave and say it is useless.Wallapop is full of people who sell them.

I have a medical partner who has it and says that it is the best investment he has made ...
But I wanted to ask you, who are also travel compis.

Well, it is a different opinion of those that have given me.Well, if you trust her, great.And if you can give it to you to try, then better.
I prefer not to have many junk at home and they had not spoken to me well.I went to a center and in 5 sessions they took the 85/90% of hairs that I had and how little I leave already took it with the Epilady.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/13/2023 4:09 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello, if you can afford it to make the laser I bought a pressed light machine that cost me 240 and it is not worth it, but it is not definitive.I advise you laser q is for a lifetime.I did it after having my daughters 10 years ago and it is the best.Now it is not so expensive.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
08/13/2023 4:55 p.m.

meginer said:
I have a lot of problem with hair removal.

I have tried the hair removal of all the life, hot wax, cold wax, depilatory cream, blade ... and I get my hair inside with all the methods, except with a blade but of course, you have to make it almost daily and hair ishard.

I was thinking of looking at a hair removal of these closed light (it is not laser), which weakens your hair and maybe, once the sessions are made that need, you have to shave every two or three months at most.

I am leather brunette and my hair is dark but not black (I have read about the leather profiles that give better result).

Has anyone used it?

Any problem with diabetes?

What brand is better?

Thank you.

Hello!I bought the Braun about 3 years ago, I spent like you, with the Epilady my hair was embedded and I had a fatal.
It's great.I don't know if I would classify it as "the best investment of my life", but yes, one of the best insurance.I hardly have to pass it (1 time before the summer or so), I do not come out hair and when I go out the blade and take a long time to come out again
With diabetes any problem does not affect at all.
Greetings!

acac's profile photo
acac
08/13/2023 4:58 p.m.

@meginer, my daughter with two sessions in a center, has been enough.I don't know how to tell you how much, but it didn't seem expensive.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2023 5:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I made a laser in 2010 in 3 sessions of me everything.Before I took it with Epilady (armpits, English and legs)

My boy is laser now, and buys bonds of 10 sessions, about 250 Eur.
Prices have lowered a lot.

I made a reminder last year of English, and voila.19 EUR.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2023 7:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Tell your boy not to spend the money, my case, four years doing the laser, they give you a session every three months and I do not know if everyone continues to come out hair, it's a scam, at least in boys, I did it in unique, in the end they told me that in a boy, they have no effect, they gave me five more sessions, putting a complaint and nothing else, I continue with hair.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/14/2023 8:05 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I made a laser in 2010 in 3 sessions of me everything.Before I took it with Epilady (armpits, English and legs)

My boy is laser now, and buys bonds of 10 sessions, about 250 Eur.
Prices have lowered a lot.

I made a reminder last year of English, and voila.19 EUR.

And they have not put you hit by having diabetes? I asked in two and they did not dare, it will be that they do not want to risk in case there are problems or that have treated people with a very poorly controlled DB

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/14/2023 9:26 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
sessions in centers are no longer as expensive and have material as God commands.I know two people who have bought laser shave and say it is useless.Wallapop is full of people who sell them.

My wife and sister -in -law use Amazon's PHILIPS PHILIPS for 3 years and it's wonderful, they tell me.I think there are 2 or 3 sessions and ready, it's like magic.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/20/2023 4:11 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

salad said:
I looked at them at the time and did not convince me.It seemed to me that it could produce burns and also, the lamp had to be replaced after not many uses, so in the end it was very expensive.

Light shactions are the same as laser?Philips Lmea laser are alien technology, I have heard that they are wonderful, among women.In fact my wife and sister -in -law have it and only speak flowers of them.My sister -in -law has not long ago but my wife has her about 3 years or more.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/20/2023 4:14 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
salad said:

Light shactions are the same as laser?Philips Lmea laser are alien technology, I have heard that they are wonderful, among women.In fact my wife and sister -in -law have it and only speak flowers of them.My sister -in -law has it not long ago but my wife has it about 3 years or more.

No, they are not exactly the same.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/20/2023 4:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.