{'en': 'People from Seville', 'es': 'Gente de sevilla'} Image

People from Seville

Sandman's profile photo   03/07/2023 11:29 a.m.

Good morning,

The other day I saw for the forum that someone proposed to meet people from the Valencia area to share experiences and I liked the subject, so I launch the following question:

How many people are there for the Seville area forum?

I don't know, it seems that knowing that there are more people with your same concerns and doubts reassures you.

Greetings,

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/07/2023 11:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sandman said:
good morning, the other day I saw for the forum that someone proposed to meet people from the Valencia area to share experiences and I liked the subject, so I release the following question:

I don't know, it seems that knowing that there are more people with your same concerns and doubts reassures you.

I

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/07/2023 1:36 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
good morning, the other day I saw for the forum that someone proposed to meet people from the Valencia area to share experiences andI liked the subject, so I released the following question:

I

I of the palaces

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/07/2023 5:21 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
good morning, the other day I saw for the forum thatSomeone proposed to meet people from the Valencia area to share experiences and I liked the subject, so I launch the following question:

I

I of the palaces

I capital

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/09/2023 4:10 p.m.

Hello, I am from Seville too, I go to the Macarena hospital in particular to the polyclinic, are you going there?

Dannyvega87's profile photo
Dannyvega87
03/13/2023 4:37 p.m.

DM1 Abril 2016
-Fiasp y Toujeo
-Freestyle libre 2
Hba1c 6,0 septiembre 2022
De Sevilla!!!

dannyvega87 said:
Hello, I am from Seville too, I go to the Macarena hospital in concrete to the polyclinic, do you go there?

I go to Valme Hospital

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/13/2023 5:35 p.m.

dannyvega87 said:
Hello, I am from Seville too, I go to the Macarena hospital in concrete to the polyclinic, do you go there?

I am a doctor and work. In a Health C that belongs to Macarena
Mi.endocrine is the D Losada del V del Rocío
Yours is Morales maybe?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/14/2023 4:32 p.m.

meginer said:
dannyvega87 said:
Hello, I am from Seville too, I go to the Macarena hospital in particular to the polyclinic, do you go there?

I am a doctor and work. In a Health C that belongs to Macarena
Mi.endocrine is the D Losada del V del Rocío
Yours is Morales maybe?

Mine was Dr Morales at the beginning of the debut and when I had a bomb, and when they released it they changed me to the polyclinic and currently who takes me is Dra Martínez Brocca

Dannyvega87's profile photo
Dannyvega87
03/16/2023 2:26 p.m.

DM1 Abril 2016
-Fiasp y Toujeo
-Freestyle libre 2
Hba1c 6,0 septiembre 2022
De Sevilla!!!

I live in Seville.I am with the Martinez Brocca at the Macarena Hospital.

Teamone, a group of type 1 athlete diabetics has people everywhere and those here from Seville have been several times.It has been a joy to stay with these people, train and learn with them.It is not necessary to be an elite athlete or anything.Those are not all to do sports, that we have remained tb simply to take something/lunch.One of my best friends in Seville is now another type 1 thanks to the group.Here is the link of your page: Link

Emily Seville's profile photo
Emily Seville
03/19/2023 10:37 p.m.

emily seville said:
I live in Seville.I am with the Martinez Brocca at the Macarena Hospital.

Teamone, a group of type 1 athlete diabetics has people everywhere and those here from Seville have been several times.It has been a joy to stay with these people, train and learn with them.It is not necessary to be an elite athlete or anything.Those are not all to do sports, that we have remained tb simply to take something/lunch.One of my best friends in Seville is now another type 1 thanks to the group.Here is the link of your page: Link

I did not know, it is well to take it into account, I have registered in case I can ever I can and I am interested in any remaining.Thanks for sharing.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/21/2023 6:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.