I control my level of sugar in 30 days

jdiscua1967's profile photo   08/15/2023 5:21 p.m.

Hello friends, since years I have taken metformin twice a day, from time to time I did the measurement and even had levels of between 130 to 160 mg on an empty stomach, of course with little control over what I would ingest.In the month of May, I had a sudden loss of sight and constant rig, I lost about 20 pounds in two months, I suspected that it was a product of the level of sugar but I did not want to check it.
At the end of June I did the test and went out at 290 mg on an empty stomach.What I thought was, already fell into the need to inject insulin, nothing pleasant of course.

What I want to share, is that at the entrance the soda eliminated 100%, I started to drink more water and very limited in sweet drinks, even so, the level did not fall in 10 days, someone shared me that it had had a similar rise andI have what I had done to normalize it.I don't know what most habits I changed and that I took the most, but I told me that I took guayabo leaves three times a day and that in 90 days the glucose level had dropped to 90 mg

I have 5 weeks of being taking it, I go for a walk just 3 kilometers a day, I drink more water than before and I have reduced carbohydrates, last weekend the medication gave me 121 mg

I will continue taking it and measuring the results, once the optimal level reaches I will begin to try to lower the metformin to evaluate the impact, I do not know if I do the work or help to metformin, but what if one is that inA month goes down quickly, regain your eyes, the constant ruling is finished and I have recovered flacids.

I hope my testimony helps other persons in these forums

jdiscua1967's profile photo
jdiscua1967
08/15/2023 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.