200 on an empty stomach ... after a year and a half.I Don´t Understand !!!!

Andres_Javier's profile photo   11/25/2023 8:16 a.m.

Good, it turns out that I am built two early in a row to 205, the never seen in a year and a half, the Wednesday in the afternoon they vaccinated me with Covid and flu, 36 hours later I left early Friday 205 and is Saturday 205. You canbe for vaccines ???At the moment I am neither with a fever nor an acting or anything.Only pain on the arm of Del Covid.I would be grateful to your comments and support, getting up like this, it is depressing me, because I exercise a lot and I walk several kilometers at a liegero and I think I'm on my way to a depression.Thank you!!!

Andres_Javier's profile photo
Andres_Javier
11/25/2023 8:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andres_javier said:
good, it turns out that I am built two early mornings to 205, never seen in a year and a half, the Wednesday in the afternoon I was vaccinated by Covid and flu, 36 hours later Ileft early Friday 205 and is Saturday 205. Can it be for vaccines ???At the moment I am neither with a fever nor an acting or anything.Only pain on the arm of Del Covid.I would be grateful to your comments and support, getting up like this, it is depressing me, because I exercise a lot and I walk several kilometers at a liegero and I think I'm on my way to a depression.Thanks !!!

Good, it can be due to vaccines.Or any other reason, who knows?
The forum there are other threads in which there is talk of the inexplicable diabetes.
Try to put it in rank and don't eat your head.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/25/2023 8:53 a.m.

Could it be that the slow one has spoiled you?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/25/2023 9:13 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I bet that it is for vaccines, which will be temporary and that you will return to your previous range.

Sometimes I have episodes like yours, I spend two weeks with a brutal insulin resistance, not success with doses, any food puts me through the clouds and, at one point, everything returns to normal (to my particular normalityof diabetes ...).

My theory is that the immune system when fighting something real (viruses, bacteria) or virtual (vaccines) just as fever, inflammation or pain occurs, insulin resistance occurs.

When everything returns to calm, resistance also disappears.

I am very conservative with the dose changes of the basal, I do not dare to increase it 4 units and that when the crisis ends they give me hypoglycemia, so increase two or three units and I correct with the quick if I see that I am high.

If I get up with 140 I wear a fast dose.That at any other time of the day would sink into a well, but in the morning there is a lot11) In decent values.

Summarizing: Do not stir, correct quickly that that's what it is for and trust that it will happen to you.It is frustrating to see how medium glycemia is bothering you for a topic that you don't know where it comes from, when you are going to go and with what dose increase you could handle it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/25/2023 11:29 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Andres_javier I just continued a thread of the flu vaccine with the same ...
In many years, something similar had not happened to me, and this year I was 2-3 days with glucose increases that were not attributable to anything ...
I looked online and put the vaccine could produce glucose increases for 48-72h ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/25/2023 11:43 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Isabelbota said:
It may be that the slow one has spoiled?

Good, the Toujeo ball has been open just over 2 weeks ... A few days ago I was in fasting rank, I always have it at home at a good temperature ... Today I have gotten up ... let's see tomorrow,Thanks for your support

Andres_Javier
11/26/2023 7:15 a.m.

salad said:
I bet that it is for vaccines, which will be temporary and that you will return to your previous range.

Sometimes I have episodes like yours, I spend two weeks with a brutal insulin resistance, not success with doses, any food puts me through the clouds and, at one point, everything returns to normal (to my particular normalityof diabetes ...).

My theory is that the immune system when fighting something real (viruses, bacteria) or virtual (vaccines) just as fever, inflammation or pain occurs, insulin resistance occurs.

When everything returns to calm, resistance also disappears.

I am very conservative with the dose changes of the basal, I do not dare to increase it 4 units and that when the crisis ends they give me hypoglycemia, so increase two or three units and I correct with the quick if I see that I am high.

If I get up with 140 I wear a fast dose.That at any other time of the day would sink into a well, but in the morning there is a lot11) In decent values.

Summarizing: Do not stir, correct quickly that that's what it is for and trust that it will happen to you.It is frustrating to see how medium blood glucose is bothering you for a topic that you don't know where it comes from, when you are going to go and with what dose increase you could handle it.

Wow, that a lot of information and so good, in my case they have not yet put me quickly, we will see that it comes out on December 1 in the following analysis, every day I do sports, gym, walk several kilometers and the weekends to the mountainTo climb tops, so some hiccup or seventy so I usually find, today I woke up at 115 ... so I will see this week, manyisisssssss thanks for your animals !!!

Andres_Javier
11/26/2023 7:21 a.m.

silviagrz said:
@Andres_javier I just continued a thread of the flu vaccine with the same ...
In many years, something similar had not happened to me, and this year I was 2-3 days with glucose increases that were not attributable to anything ...
I looked online and put the vaccine could produce glucose increases for 48-72h ...

It is a relief to think that it can be for vaccines, as I have already mentioned today I have lifted at 115, so we will wait to see how and especially on day 1 I have the analyzes, thank you very much for your animals and hopes !!!!

Andres_Javier
11/26/2023 7:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.