MetforminAdequate dose.

Crash's profile photo   11/28/2023 9:44 a.m.

I write to you again to ask you if when they prescribed the metformin in the beginning they followed you to adjust the dose.In my case, the dose of 2 850 mg pills in the main meals has been recommended, I understand that as a shock measure for the chaotic of my analysis.

Today I will consult the nurse if daily glycemic controls will be established or we will simply determine this issue within a month and a half based on the next analysis.I await your comments.Thank you.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/28/2023 9:44 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

They prescribed me 2 of 1000 mg.And no, they have never bothered to adjust the dose.As I give good results I do nothing to me, I suppose that if it were not so, they would readjust.
Sometimes I wonder if I will not be taking too much, seen what you usually take from the forum, what weight 52 kg and also have slow and fast.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/28/2023 10:13 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota then tell the doctor.I also complain with my endo when I read what people put on and I checked the guideline.

Now I am going to ask for something for insulin resistance, the last time vitamin D. I go every 6 months, before every 3. Slavery.When I debuted I went every week !!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 12:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I agree with @isabebota to reduce resistance Metformin is phenomenal regardless of your insulin guidelines, I take it and it shows a barbarity when stop taking it

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/28/2023 1:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I have gone to the nurse and I have told him.He has programmed me with my doctor to schedule analysis and from there we see.I do not think that in two months a big difference is noticed but I hope so.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/28/2023 3:40 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.