{'en': 'About rough ups and downs', 'es': 'Acerca de subidas y bajadas bruscas'} Image

About rough ups and downs

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   12/04/2023 5:33 p.m.

Good I am a free2 and diabox user and I don't know if the same thing happens to me.

I am at rest for example sitting or lying in the sofa and I have it stable ...

I get up pot example to drink water in the bathroom or whatever and sudden.

Does it happen to you?

Thank you!

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
12/04/2023 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, always.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 5:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Alejandromonsi said:
good I am a free2 and diabox user and I don't know if the same thing happens to me.I am at rest for example sitting or lying in the sofa and I have it is translable ... I get up pot example to drink water to the bathroom or whatever and suddenly starts to rise abruptly warning me diabox and pot example in 5 minutes I climb 30or 40 mg and then starts to lower me at the same speed as in the climb.
It happens to you?
Thanks

Yes, it happens continuously.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/04/2023 5:51 p.m.

If, to me too, it is a glucose contribution that releases the body to move from rest to the activity ..

magl's profile photo
magl
12/04/2023 7:55 p.m.

This is very useful.The Free Style 3 that my son has today has gone crazy, has been with continuous decline, reaching 54 and with the arrow in dive.In capillary 89. And all like a motorcycle.The kid great, he was just eating.It has taken the sensor to climb, until then it has already been put in place.But for a long time I was hooked in 60 and from there I did not go up.Do you find any explanation?It will give me a heart attack (as ignorant)

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
12/04/2023 8:34 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Well, get used to it, pass often.
That's why we ask all of glucose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 9:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I thought it was to have it crushed on the couch, hehe.And when I wake up and release it, go up.
Today it happened to me to the contrary.Sitting on the couch marked 75 stable, I get up to go to dinner and ipso facto pita and say that 54 and vertical arrow down.As my sensations did not correspond at all with that value, I did not do a case and observed to see how the measurement evolved.At 5 minutes I had stabilized in 58, I made a capillary and left 72.
This happens to me in 2022 and I die of scare.Now I know myself better and I can trust how I feel.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 11:10 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Madredmt1 said:
This is very useful.The Free Style 3 that my son has today has gone crazy, has been with continuous decline, reaching 54 and with the arrow in dive.In capillary 89. And all like a motorcycle.The kid great, he was just eating.It has taken the sensor to climb, until then it has already been put in place.But for a long time I was hooked in 60 and from there I did not go up.Do you find any explanation?It is going to give me a heart attack (as ignorant)

@Madredmt1: That is why it is important to have glucometer and strips to get out of doubt in those crazy situations of the sensors.
When a new sensor active, these inexplicable things usually happen and after more or less 24 hours the sensor usually stabilizes but in the meantime you spend a few hours "on the verge of a nerve attack": D

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/05/2023 9:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.