Direct Juggluco Wear watch a free sensor 2 without mobile

Rafaga's profile photo   08/30/2023 5:22 p.m.

I have read that Juggluco has a version for wear watches. With this version a direct connection is established in the clock and the free sensor2 without the need for the mobile. I do not just clarify how to install it. Seeing if someone knows it.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/30/2023 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I use Juggluco but always with the mobile because I have a bomb.I tried the option that you comment and worked for me, but as I tell you it is not useful so I uninstalled it from the Galaxy Watch 4 that I have.I followed these instructions and I think some of a German forum, I hope they help you:
Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
08/31/2023 6:19 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
Hello.I use Juggluco but always with the mobile because I have a bomb.I tried the option that you comment and worked for me, but as I tell you it is not useful so I uninstalled it from the Galaxy Watch 4 that I have.I followed these instructions and I think some of a German forum, I hope they help you:
Link

Thanks, I'll try it

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/31/2023 10:09 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
Link

Hello, I suppose that Juggluco Wear is installed on the clock or do you need to do it first on the mobile?

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/01/2023 11:48 a.m.

I am interested, can anyone give more information other than the tutorial?

Before I used Diabox with G-Watch and OPP2 with XDRIP, to have the clock readings.

But always through mobile

sugarl3ss's profile photo
sugarl3ss
09/03/2023 7:28 p.m.

@sugarl3ss @rafaga No, this is not to have the readings on the clock, it is to use the clock as a receiver and do without the phone.
You have to install the Juggluco app on the phone and Juggluco Wear OS on the clock.Depending on how geeks you can use the command line or an app installed on the mobile and on the clock (Search Wear Istaller 2 on Google Play).Once you have mining on the clock, follow the instructions that appear in the Jugglochus app on the phone: on the main screen you play up to the left and in the select watch and Help below menu.
I am not being able to give you more information, I did it a long time ago and I do not remember all the steps to configure it ...
Ah!The clock has to be connected to the same Wifi as the phone.I have tried a Galaxy Watch 4, and the developer also, although he comments that with little success:

"I have only experience with samsung galaxy watch4. With about hack of the watch4 sensors had a good connection, with the other hame it had so much connection errorSensor, that previously had too a lot of Connection Error, Worked Well, When I Powered Off My Smartphone After Switching The Sensor Connection From The Phone To The Watch.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/03/2023 7:47 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
@sugarl3ss @rafaga no, this is not to have the readings on the clock, it is to use the clock as a receiver and dispense with the phone.
You have to install the Juggluco app on the phone and Juggluco Wear OS on the clock.Depending on how geeks you can use the command line or an app installed on the mobile and on the clock (Search Wear Istaller 2 on Google Play).Once you have mining on the clock, follow the instructions that appear in the Jugglochus app on the phone: on the main screen you play up to the left and in the select watch and Help below menu.
I am not being able to give you more information, I did it a long time ago and I do not remember all the steps to configure it ...
Ah!The clock has to be connected to the same Wifi as the phone.I have tried a Galaxy Watch 4, and the developer also, although he comments that with little success:

"I have only experience with samsung galaxy watch4. With about hack of the watch4 sensors had a good connection, with the other hame it had so much connection errorSensor, that previously had too a lot of connection error

Thank you

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/06/2023 10:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.