{'en': 'Sensor error.', 'es': 'Error en sensor.'} Image

Sensor error.

Encarni75's profile photo   09/05/2023 11:48 a.m.

Good morning.Yesterday I changed my reader because there was an incidence and Abbott sent me another and mine returned it.Total, that I changed my sensor because I touched me and my surprise, after an hour was that.I started it twice and kept putting the same.I changed the sensor and started again and again the donkey to the wheat.At two in the morning, I gave up.This morning I have tried again and the same thing comes out as in the attached photos.I don't know if it will be a problem of the reader or sensors.I don't know if another and try again.My arm is going to stay like a strainer.Can someone help me?

Encarni75's profile photo
Encarni75
09/05/2023 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Can't you read it with your mobile ...?Maybe you have to update the reader (the software) plugging it on the computer and entered the Page of Abbott ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/05/2023 12:17 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

As I was left without a reader, I put on a sensor and activated it with the mobile.But it fails more than a fair shotgun.He runs out of sign, I keep the graph cut to jump.It takes all night whistling.Come on, I prefer the reader and sheet less battery :) :)

Encarni75's profile photo
Encarni75
09/05/2023 12:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Incarni75 Once the sensor is active, install diabox or another app that has a continuous mobile connection and forget about Abbott.
I use the Freestyle 1 reader adapted for free 2 to activate the sensor, then connect it to Diabox and courtesy for my endo when I remember the FreeLink app, that is almost never.
In the end my endo has become accustomed to Diabox and likes it more because it gives ma parameters.

Moreover, the app told me 2 sensors to change it that I had died from 4between 9 and 12 hours more)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/05/2023 1 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.