{'en': 'Activate Pit', 'es': 'Active pit'} Image

Activate Pit

anabela's profile photo   09/14/2023 9:12 p.m.

Hello.Has anyone tried the Active Pit glucose pills?Are they good to overcome hypoglycemia?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
09/14/2023 9:12 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

I've always taken Glucosport ... Let's see if someone answers, and hey, maybe it's a good and cheaper alternative 😊

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/14/2023 9:29 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I are the ones I have taken since I debuted ... and the boat spreads a lot, I still have it more than half!They have 5.5gr.of dextrose (a little more than 1/2r).What I normally do when I start going down and so that I do not bounce effect, I take one and I am biting them to quarters ... sometimes I go back with 1/4, sometimes with 2 ... I rarely had myselfthan to take a whole.I am checking every 5-10 minutes because they pass quickly to blood.
There are many flavors, in Glucoup you usually put samples, although I opted for the fruits of the forest and are very good.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/19/2023 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you buy it in pharmacy?Are they loose pills?I say it to carry in the bag, wallet, etc ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/19/2023 11:19 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I are the ones I use, a whole pill uploads about 20 mg glycemia.I think they have just over 4 grams.
I buy them in Amazon.The boat is huge and lasts a lot, I do not know if 100 pills are coming and they are also wrapped in a plastic and you can take the ones you want for your bag.
The Glucosport are very fierce and very few come

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/19/2023 1:50 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
Do you buy it in pharmacy?Are they loose pills?I say it to carry in the bag, wallet, etc ...

I buy them on the glycoup website each is involved individually.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/19/2023 3:10 p.m.

Wow !!Thank you, I didn't know them and come from pearls.Thanks a thousand !!I am from Glucosport to the bun, and I was pulling chuches ... thanks for sharing.

Jerkemer_Jomolka's profile photo
Jerkemer_Jomolka
09/24/2023 12:36 p.m.

Soy un Cyborg

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.