Garmin Fenix ​​6 and Diabox

Arse's profile photo   09/20/2023 11:58 p.m.

Well, after 10 days with the Nightcout data field with a figure, without updating, and the 2 horizontal stripes, I decidedYou put the "data field" to see the glucose figure and the trend, nothing comes out.Only the text "Setup Required".I go into configuration, I put it as I have always put it and ... no pajolero case.And I am not the only one who is happening.Is anyone happening to you too and have you been able to solve it?One of the reasons for carrying these devices is not to have to be looking at the app.Diabox on the phone constantly, especially training ............ Please, to see if anyone can give us some light to solve it.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/20/2023 11:58 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Forgive, I just read that in the post "Diabox for clumsy" it seems that there are several answers about it ... I will look because I am desperate.
PD.- Well, I see nothing like it, because the previous sensor no longer updated the data for the last 10 days, that is, the option of scanning the previous sensor is not worth scanning and then the new one is scanning again ...
Let's see if someone has any solution

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/21/2023 12:02 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

It is already solved: by the time "Setup Required" comes out.

You have to go to the Diabox app, on the phone, third "wheel" icon below right, third "integration" and check.This configuration is for Android.If iPhone is used, surely some data changes.

First line: deactivated
Second: deactivated
Third: activated
Fourth: Phone Only
Fifth: Disabled
Sixth: Disabled
Seventh: Disabled
Eighth: activated
Ninth: activated.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/21/2023 11:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.