{'en': 'Are Abbot putting fight to replace the sensors?', 'es': '¿Abbot está poniendo pegas para sustituir los sensores?'} Image

Are Abbot putting fight to replace the sensors?

Tonio's profile photo   12/13/2023 10:41 p.m.

Hello good.Today the sensor has failed.So for the good ones.It gave error 356 replace sensor directly.Well, fill the form and this time instead of the message that they send me the substitute they send me an email
"
Thank you for contacting us and facilitating the information related to the incident with your product
Free Freestyle.Unfortunately, we cannot proceed to replace your product in this
moment, it is necessary to collect additional information about your case for proper management.

Please contact our customer service to continue analyzing your
Case on 910 478 901/900 300 119, Monday through Friday from 8.30 a.m. and Saturdays
9 to 18h.We will do everything possible to resolve this incidence to your whole satisfaction.

We understand that you have had problems with other sensors and for proper management of them, it is necessary to collect additional information.Please contact our customer service, at 910 478 901/900 300 119, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to analyze the additional problems reported onOther sensors.We will do our best to solve these incidents to your whole satisfaction.
"

Has anyone happened to you?

Checking I have a measure of 5/6 failed sensors per year.

Seen what was read here, it doesn't seem excessive.

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/13/2023 10:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The last time I call for a substitution, the employee told me that this yes but that if it happened again I would not change it to me, because my mobile is not on your list ....

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
12/13/2023 10:49 p.m.

Wow ... I think we are going to have to lie a little> :)

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/13/2023 11:01 p.m.

The same happened to me.I called the phone and I was attended by a very very edge teleoperator.After making me lose 20 min, he told me that I could not corroborate that the fault was from the sensor, or if it was due to misuse on my part.

And nothing, they didn't change it to me.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/13/2023 11:07 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

Misuse?You will tell me what the hell they refer to

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/13/2023 11:32 p.m.

All the failed ones were for the good ones.No blow, they didn't take off, or anything like that.They simply stopped working and it is not the phone, the reader does not recognize them either ...

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/13/2023 11:34 p.m.

In the end I called and the one I attended did not put any problem.Of course, to the question of the phone model I told him a Xiaomi, the last one in the compatible list .. or :) or :)

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/14/2023 1:18 p.m.

PFFF, because what was missing.The last one that put on my daughter, the needle went out.
I hope you have changed it without problem, I will ask you., but they can't put problems in such a product.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/14/2023 1:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Conio has also happened to me, give the impression that a double-Check has added to confirm the shipping or not of the replacement sensor.

After receiving the mail above, I called by phone, they made a questionnaire and several checks, then confirmed the shipment of the replacement sensor.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/14/2023 2:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I confirm that in my last call, they threw that my mobile phone was not compatible and that they only changed that, exceptionally and only that.I will talk to my endocrine telling you that they are putting obstacles.

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
12/21/2023 10:33 a.m.

Juanjodf said:
I confirm that in my last call, they threw that my mobile phone was not compatible and that they only changed that, in an exceptional way and only that.I will talk to my endocrine telling him that they are putting obstacles.

In the end I changed the sensor that gave me false hypos at all hours.Fill in the questionnaire, putting as a mobile the last one that comes out on its compatible list, and saying that it is due to a fall of the sensor.And they have changed it to me.

It is a traca that calling in good faith, telling the truth and with tests do not pay me attention to me and inventing a move if ...

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/21/2023 1:27 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.