FreeLink 2

Crash's profile photo   12/17/2023 5:42 p.m.

What purpose does the option of configuration of carbohydrates or rations in LibreLink have?In principle I have looked at the option to include food data and I do not see that it allows you to provide data at that level.Thank you

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 5:42 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/17/2023 5:52 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

Especially to check the endocrine.
I do not record anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2023 5:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It serves to carry a kind of diary with the hydrates consumed, the insulin administered and the physical exercise carried out, I use it:

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/17/2023 5:53 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

jriuris said:
Well serves to bring a diary of what you have eaten, of the insulin that HSS consumed and physical activity, like this:

I am clear that messages can be put to identify events such as food, exercise, etc.But I do not understand what a specific section of HC configuration makes if it has no effect on the graphics or on something else that I do not understand.I referred to that.

ruthbia said:
especially to check the endocrine.
I do not record anything.

Ok, the endocrine fits me more, although I still do not understand why there is a configuration section.In the messages we can put lunch, breakfast, etc., but at no time has given me the option of putting portions or grams of carbohydrates.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 6 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/17/2023 7:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
if let the portions put, when you put lunch, breakfast, etc. there in parentheses t comes the portions you have put.

Ok, I see that this data can be included as you say, my mistake.It is fine to bring control although in my case I prefer to take those annotations on another support since the sensor will only be a 14 -day thing.I still see it inaccurate in the measurements seen some tests with glucometer that I have performed in parallel.

In any case it is only curious to see the architecture of the app, since as soon as they finish these 14 days I will not use it again in principle and I am not in favor of providing data to a especially pharmaceutical one when I am the one who pays.I am using it these days to see the graphics and the response to diet and exercise, once these "Sayonara" patterns are clear.

Thank you

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 8:03 p.m.

The sensor is for 14 days, but in Libreview you can see, if I'm not mistaken, 90 days and in LibreLink you can also see it going to the calendar

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/17/2023 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maybe I have not explained well:#, what I wanted to say is that I will not continue using LibreLink after these two weeks.But thanks for the data, I read it yesterday in the instructions while looking for the list of mobile phones for the sensor on the Abbott website.A waste of time since I found the list in this forum before on its website.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 10:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.