Present myself

mkthyl's profile photo   03/31/2023 11:10 a.m.

Good morning, I've been hinged by the forum for months but I had not yet introduced me.My name is Juan and I am from Murcia, 50 years and diagnosed with D2 for three years I have been taking oral medication but given the impossibility of controlling the glucosilada (I am in 9 and peak) a month ago I had to start with insulin, in insulin, inconcrete a puncture a day of Toujeo.The dose has not yet known how to adjust it and every day I upload two units until the goal of 130. Well, that although I am rookie and I can contribute little, whatever you need you have me here.Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
03/31/2023 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, @mkthyl.Little by little, you will surely adjust the dose and control that diabetes.
For anything, we are here.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/31/2023 11:26 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hi, @mkthyl, welcome!
With toujeo you will be well controlled, but if you don't get fast at meals, you will have to lower the hydrates.
Go increasing until getting less than 130 on an empty stomach.You can increase by one in a unit too, if the pen allows you

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/31/2023 11:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks for the welcome, for the moment they have not told me to make me fast, only slow200 and of course, it scares because I don't know where the limit is.However, in two months I have a new review in which what I consider appropriate will adjust.He also told me about the possibility of having Lada instead of D2.

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
03/31/2023 noon

Welcome and continue for this forum, I have learned the most

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/31/2023 12:01 p.m.

diabetic said:
welcome and continue for this forum, I have learned most

Thank you

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
03/31/2023 12:10 p.m.

Hi @mkthyl. I'm also new in all this, in the forum, in diabetes, in insulin ... we will learn!

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
03/31/2023 2:57 p.m.

@mtkhyl, make some measure after meals .., and take the controls to endo.
You can continue to upload toujeo as long as you don't have hypoglycemia.
Do not satisfy yourself with a glycosilada greater than 7., Endo will tell you if you need fast for good control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/31/2023 3:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@mkthyl
Welcome.The endo looks at you the type of diabetes, which is important.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/01/2023 8:40 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Welcome to the forum, Juan @mkthyl!

We are very happy that you have introduced yourself after so long and that you have decided to join our community.We regret to hear that you are dealing with type 2 diabetes, but we are sure that with the help of your doctors and forum members, you can find a way to handle it effectively.

We hope you find in this space a source of support and knowledge on your way to better diabetes control.Do not hesitate to ask or share your experiences, we are here to help each other!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2023 11:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
Welcome to the forum, Juan @mkthyl!

We are very happy that you have introduced yourself after so long and that you have decided to join our community.We regret to hear that you are dealing with type 2 diabetes, but we are sure that with the help of your doctors and forum members, you can find a way to handle it effectively.

We hope you find in this space a source of support and knowledge on your way to better diabetes control.Do not hesitate to ask or share your experiences, we are here to help each other!

Thank you very much for the welcome!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
04/05/2023 11:58 a.m.

Welcome.
Another with type 2 diabetes, but I am keeping myself (I would bother me to have to click)
I am changing habits.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/08/2023 8:27 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.