{'en': 'Guide for dependent people with a warrior spirit', 'es': 'Guía para personas dependientes con espíritu guerrero'} Image

Guide for dependent people with a warrior spirit

fer's profile photo   04/01/2023 6:40 p.m.

I share here the message that a friend has sent me, although it has nothing to do with diabetes, I think it is worth sharing, let's disseminate!:)

Hello fer,

A friend and co -worker was diagnosed a few years ago from ELA.

It is an example of courage and resilience.

He has developed a guide for dependent people with a warrior spirit (as he calls them) to teach to use technology to improve autonomy.

It shows how, through the smartphone and voice assistant, autonomy can be gained and improve the quality of life and autonomy.

I wanted to consult you if you think of how we could help you, either through the dissemination or in any other way that enhances the work that he has done.

Download the guide in this link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2023 6:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.