{'en': 'FreeLink app measures continuous glucose', 'es': 'App Librelink no mide glucosa continua'} Image

FreeLink app measures continuous glucose

ACABALLERO's profile photo   12/21/2023 8:21 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I am type 2 diabetic with insulin and metformin and this morning I have given me in primary care my first freestyle sensors type 2.

I have put it and activated with the nurse and installed the FreeLink app, but when I have come home I have realized that it does not make me continuous measurement.

The rest works well but not that yet.Has it happened to you?

How do I solve it?

Thank you so much.

(The app is installed on iPhone 14 Pro and the version is 2.10.2

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
12/21/2023 8:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have also tried my 1st Freestyle 2 and to me the Bluetooth worked for me a couple of days and then it was losing strength.

I lost the signal more and more and now it only works manual.It seems to me that the Bluetooth it has is a chestnut.The one that worked well at a distance was the freestyle 3.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/21/2023 8:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I have also tried my 1st freestyle 2 and to me the bluetooth worked for me a couple of days and then it was losing strength.

I lost the signal more and more and now it only works manual.It seems to me that the Bluetooth it has is a chestnut.If you want a good one, you have to ask for the freestyle 3.

Hello, I try to find the mobile's bluetooth sensor to see if it is connected but it does not appear, I don't know what name it would have to appear

ACABALLERO
12/21/2023 8:31 p.m.

@Acaballero: Do ​​you have the permission of nearby devices in the free app?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/21/2023 9:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I don't know where is in configuration?

ACABALLERO
12/21/2023 9:55 p.m.

Yes, in adjustments, applications and freeLink Aelects and there you are looking for permits

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/21/2023 11:04 p.m.

justallero said:
sherpa41 said:
I have also tried my 1st freestyle 2 and to me the bluetooth worked for me a couple of days and then it was losing strength.

I lost the signal more and more and now it only works manual.It seems to me that the Bluetooth it has is a chestnut.If you want a good one, you have to ask for the freestyle 3.

Hello, I try to find the mobile's bluetooth sensor to see if it is connected but it doesn't appear, I don't know what name it would have to appear

It appeared to me with the sensor serial number but I already tell you that once selected I referred to the freeLink app and did not work properly.Always apparently manual measurements.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/22/2023 12:16 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Thank you very much to everyone, I have been incapable and I have left it that way.I say that if you receive continuous data because tonight you have jumped me hypoglycemia alarm (false, proven with capillary) and when I measure with mobile the graph line is "stuffed" among measurements right?
I am looking at the Diabox app. But I find its installation very complicated

ACABALLERO
12/22/2023 8:04 a.m.

A sensor problem, which they do not let you know, is that if you crush it sleeping you marks hypoglycemia, but it is false.This happens above all the first days after having put the sensor

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/22/2023 9:12 a.m.

justallero said:
Thank you all, I have been incapable and I have left it that way.I say that if you receive continuous data because tonight you have jumped me hypoglycemia alarm (false, proven with capillary) and when I measure with mobile the graph line is "stuffed" among measurements right?
I am looking at the Diabox app, but I find its installation very complicated

No, you don't receive continuous data if you have to scan.What happens is that the sensor keeps us 8 hours of data, so when scanning the curve is filled.It is working as before, by NFC, nothing happens but you have no continuous measurement (which only saves you).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/22/2023 9:18 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much, then to scan!

ACABALLERO
12/22/2023 9:19 a.m.

Does it have something to do with the sensor for the first time with the mobile or with the freestyle reader?

ACABALLERO
12/22/2023 9:29 a.m.

With the first thing you activate is what you receive alarms, I no longer know if it influences the Bluetooth theme, I think no.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/22/2023 9:32 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

justallero said:
Thank you all, I have been incapable and I have left it that way.I say that if you receive continuous data because tonight you have jumped me hypoglycemia alarm (false, proven with capillary) and when I measure with mobile the graph line is "stuffed" among measurements right?
I am looking at the Diabox app, but I find its installation very complicated

I think Diabox does not go with iPhone

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/22/2023 1:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.