Diabox and LibreLink incompatibility

Sirenuse's profile photo   12/23/2023 12:55 a.m.

Hello.For two days, when changing my daughter, we are not able to obtain readings in LibreLink and Diabox at the same time.So far there were no problems, but with the sensorchire it is impossible and in two sensors that we have tried both have been blocked without being able to be used.Do you think that the sensors are defective (both are the same lot), can it be a problem of the Bloototh?
Right now he carries one of the same lot, but we have only activated him with LibreLink and it seems that he works, but we have not activated it with Diabox for fear of losing the sensor again.
Thank you.

Sirenuse's profile photo
Sirenuse
12/23/2023 12:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Once activated with LibreLink, you have to remove the permission from "nearby devices" and leave it only to Diabox.

Both apps cannot use, at the same time, the Bluethouse

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/23/2023 8:18 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
Once activated with LibreLink, you have to remove the permission from "nearby devices" and leave it only to Diabox.

Both apps cannot use, at the same time, the Bluethood

It is rare what you say because in my case the two go with Bluetooth and work perfectly ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/23/2023 9:53 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I still do not find the nearby devices: s.I have commented to two or three acquaintances and they don't find the key either: p.
@Sirenuse, I don't know if you know that LibreLink has been updated and already makes continuous measurements.Maybe it is not the sensor's fault but how fellow problems among applications are told.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/23/2023 3:06 p.m.

You hold the app ... and you are going to "App information" .. There you will see the permits granted.I speak for my case and that of many others who use the 2 systems, LibreLink and Diabox.With the latest free link update to continuous measurements and with the last version of Diabox, which by the way is the only one that works with Android 14, if you have granted permission to nearby devices and do not take it off after startingThe sensor, the usual is to interfere with and cause failures and disconnections.That there are cases that are not so and work perfectly, because I do not know, but if you use it, it is going well, then better than better.

In any case, after all these shit of updates of all the systems I have not been able to see Diabox data in my Garmin.Therefore, and until the incidents are sub -senated, I have stopped using the Diabox app

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/23/2023 8:44 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:

Both apps cannot use, at the same time, the Bluethood

I use two at the same time, yes, I have had to change to the latest version of Diabox with the last sensor, because I did not connect with any ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/23/2023 9:09 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

sirenuse said:
hello.For two days, when changing my daughter, we are not able to obtain readings in LibreLink and Diabox at the same time.So far there were no problems, but with the sensorchire it is impossible and in two sensors that we have tried both have been blocked without being able to be used.Do you think that the sensors are defective (both are the same lot), can it be a problem of the Bloototh?
Right now he carries one of the same lot, but we have only activated him with LibreLink and it seems that he works, but we have not activated it with Diabox for fear of losing the sensor again.
Thank you.

Try the latest version of Diabox, it is what I had to do.Sometimes it is disconnected and there is no way to connect, and I solve this following the following steps:
1. Quito the Bluetooth.
2. I turn off the phone.
3. I hope between 30 and 60 seconds.
4. I turn on the phone.
5. I hope everything restarts.
6. Scan the sensor with the free app
7. Scan the sensor with Diabox and I wait for the seconds that are missing for the new reading.

This gives me, in case it helps you

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/23/2023 9:12 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

But removing those permissions to LibreLink, can the two applications be used simultaneously?

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/25/2023 9:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.