LibreLink stops measuring continuous

AVSB's profile photo   12/26/2023 7:52 a.m.

Hello.I have the LibreLink in a Galaxy A14.So far everything was perfectly, making the measurements in continuous without problems.

This weekend I settled Diabox to be able to see the readings on the smartphone without opening the LibreLink application but, from that moment, LibreLink has stopped reading continuously.5 minutes after reading (passing it through the sensor) the three lines appear and no value.

I don't know if something has distrusted, and does not connect through Bluetooth but I don't find the failure.

I have uninstalled totally Diabox, restarted, etc ... and still does not read continuously.

Does anyone know what can be played to restore the service?

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/26/2023 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Could Diabox read you continuously?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/26/2023 9:33 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Reinstall freeLink

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
12/26/2023 9:46 a.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

sherpa41 said:
Diabox could read you continuously?

No. I didn't read anything ...

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/26/2023 9:59 a.m.

themechanik said:
reinstall freeLink

sure?Everything is afraid of me.The sensor still has 7 days of life.Can't happen to ask me for the sensor by reinstalling freeLink?

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/26/2023 10:01 a.m.

themechanik said:
reinstall freeLink

Oysras I had the same problem for 2 or 3 days.And I had to be scanning manually all the time, I even made a post asking.

As you say, I have uninstalled freeLink (and Diabox), I have again installed it and the continuous connection already works.:either

Thank you so much.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/26/2023 10:29 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I will try to see ...

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/26/2023 11:05 a.m.

Well yes.I have reinstated the app and measure continuously and the sensor configuration remains the same.

:)

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
12/26/2023 11:39 a.m.

That usually happens after pottering with applications.We have even solved it simply by restarting the mobile.

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
12/26/2023 11:52 a.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

I have not been capable of the official app, of me to measure continuously.With free sensors 2.

No idea what fails.Use iOS (iPhone).

Do you know what can be?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
01/31/2024 8:58 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

avsb said:
yes.I have reinstated the app and measure continuously and the sensor configuration remains the same.

:)

Go!The same thing has been happening to me in the last two sensors, as I installed Diabox, the LibreLink stayed, but I gave me fear to reinstall the app in case I lost the sensor days.Thanks for warning.
@AVSB And after reinstall freeLink, have you re -installed Diabox?

valky's profile photo
valky
01/31/2024 9:15 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

It happens to me with some ...
Sometimes if I restart the mobile and turn off and turn on the BT it is corrected.
Other times I have to scan and then give the alarm tab and scan again ...
Sometimes, I get it ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/31/2024 11 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I tried everything that @Silviagrz says and more but it didn't work.Once the 3 lines come out and stop continuous measuring there was no way.
So I have tried what you decide to restart the freeLink app and yes, it has worked!
They had 8 days for the sensor and still appears correctly.The only thing that has lost all the previous data and means.It's weird because I thought they were stored in my account, but everything has started from zero (time in rank, estimated glycol ...)

valky's profile photo
valky
02/01/2024 5:02 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.