{'en': 'Many doubts with my 8 -year -old daughter', 'es': 'Muchas dudas con mi hija de 8 años'} Image

Many doubts with my 8 -year -old daughter

ToniLucia's profile photo   12/26/2023 8:16 a.m.

115 is not bad.It is a very good figure for a diabetic

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/06/2024 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But it's fine

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
04/06/2024 3:04 p.m.

It is very important to eat hydrates in all meals because if not, basal insulin, which is always active, leads to hypoglycemia.

ID thinking about the pump option, gives more flexibility in that regard.

Courage, you will see that over time you will get a practically normalized life.

For any questions here we are to try to help you.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
04/08/2024 12:44 a.m.

That is true the basal if you do not eat hydrates in the long run at least causes me hypoglycemia, because the basal insulin exogles in the end lowers sugar, we know the diabetics doctors will tell you that it does not keep you but it is not true,So a few hydrates and a few fast insulin you always combine well, the insulin that you put always act because you do not know if you are low or high it does not matter and if you are lowered to 70 and more, I have awork of a lot of physical effort and even lower me, I always end up taking sugar pills and I only have three and low, although it is flatter than lantus or toujeo, the glucose goes down

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/12/2024 12:32 p.m.

Peeo is okay to 70 a little low but this birn.es mejot estar to 70 that 300 believe me that it is a headdress Dolot I had 40 years for Pamcreas Transplantation and kidnand pancreas so now I take care of the important tripe and walk or be.

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
04/12/2024 12:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.