{'en': 'Diabetes and vision', 'es': 'Diabetes y la visión'} Image

Diabetes and vision

DavidG's profile photo   04/07/2023 4:23 p.m.

Good morning I am new in the forum.

I have not diagnosed me diabetes, I'm just doing exams and so on.

Days ago I started having the vision very blurred, urinating a lot and drinking a lot of water, when I told this to someone, he told me that it was symptoms of blood sugar.

I did the test with the glucometer and I had it in 454, when I arrived at the doctor the next day I got 371 and when I was discharged 219.

I didn't get blood sugar in my urine, they told me it was emotional sugar.

I worry is the vision since before I think that I had the altered sugar I went to ask for glasses now I do not know if my glasses serve me, or as a while I will regain my eyes or if I do my view.

I really don't know.

Thank you!

DavidG's profile photo
DavidG
04/07/2023 4:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, in a month you will see well if you control the glucose.What you have of diabetic presbyopic flame
A 450 peak is diabetes, as soon as it happens on an empty stomach is 160 is diabetes.If they tell you something else, they deceive you.
It is diabetes, of emotional nothing, now you need to know the guy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2023 4:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Davidg
I do not understand that des 474,371 and 217 and tell you that you have no blood sugar.What do you think these values ​​refer to?
And you have blurry for that.The lens takes shape according to glucose, with what when climbing it has a hard time adapting and you see a blurred time (or when you go down if you throw very high time, that is, with the changes).That is controlling glucose, it is not forever.
With the "emotional sugar" I stay hallucinating.Has a doctor told you?🙀🙀🙀

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/07/2023 5:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

To me in an analysis of the recent company I got 240, if I noticed the blurred letters on the PC but I had no idea that glucose could be behind it.Yes it is.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/07/2023 6:48 p.m.

It is the rarest thing I have heard, you have gone to the doctor or a healer?, That level of blood glucose is a diabetes like a house, greetings.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/07/2023 7:02 p.m.

Joan111 said:
To me in an analysis of the recent company came out 240, if I noticed the blurred letters on the PC but I had no idea that glucose could be behind it.If it is.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/07/2023 7:21 p.m.

Joan111 said:
To me in an analysis of the recent company came out 240, if I noticed the blurred letters on the PC but I had no idea that glucose could be behind it.If it is.

And then as you did with the glasses, the problem is that I do not see BN and my previous glasses do not work, I sent for some new ones and I do not know if after I control my glucose they continue to serve me the new

DavidG's profile photo
DavidG
04/07/2023 9:17 p.m.

Davidg said:
Joan111 said:
to me in an analysis of the recent company came out 240, if I noticed the blurred letters on the PC but notI had no idea that glucose could be behind it.If it is.

And then as you did with the glasses, the problem is that I do not see BN and my previous glasses do not work, I sent for new ones and I do not know if after I control my glucose they continue to serve me the new

It depends on when you made them may not work for you.I needed much more graduation until I normalized.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/07/2023 9:57 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I lasted 2 weeks, I didn't see up close or far.As soon as I managed to control the blood glucose I saw well, as before

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2023 11:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

That is diabetes

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/08/2023 2:26 p.m.

My mother that at this point there are still such subnormal doctors that they do not know how to differentiate a diabetes !!
What you have is diabetes like a piano !!
For having just over 300 glucose I had to go for the emergency room and you for having more than 454 do not pay a case, namely how would you have the tension?
You have not died of miracle (well I suppose that this does not die until the disease is very developed).But with those glucose levels you load all your organs.
After going through the emergency room I discovered that I had a diabetic polyneuropathy (I fuck my feet and leg nerves).
Ándee with an eye and if the doctor (emotional sugar) you have is shit, go to a private one, with this it is not played .....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/08/2023 8:04 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Yes, this has been hard for me apart that I have not been able to work as it was due today I repeated new exams to see how they come out and well try not to decline

DavidG's profile photo
DavidG
04/08/2023 8:12 p.m.

Davidg said:
Yes, this has been hard for me that I have not been able to work as it is due today I repeated new exams to see how they come out and good to try not to decline

I have analysis scheduled on June 19, after all my endocrine is not as bad as it seemed.I have an appointment with her on November 13, it seems that they are doing a good track!Even in nursing of my health center they are constantly informed about diabetes (every 3 months that I go).
The truth is that I have no complaint seeing what happens to other companions that do not serve them so well !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/08/2023 8:35 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I went to the doctor frightened by the blurred vision, I was at 329, it lasted a couple of weeks, the sugar gets into the lens, they looked at my glucose and there the diabetes detected.Who tells you that you are not diabetic, it is not a doctor or anything ..,
You better look for another professional.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
04/09/2023 12:25 a.m.

@Davidg, I can't believe they have discharged you without putting treatment.
Ask the doctor for the value of glycosylated hemoglobin, above 6 you will need treatment.
It is that you have all the symptoms and controls of declared diabetes.
The vision is corrected when you have the glucose controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2023 6:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Joan111 said:

Davidg said:
Joan111 said:
to me in an analysis of the recent company came out 240, if I noticed the blurred letters on the PC but notI had no idea that glucose could be behind it.If it is.

And then as you did with the glasses, the problem is that I do not see BN and my previous glasses do not work, I sent for new ones and I do not know if after I control my glucose they continue to serve me the new

I continue with my glasses.It only happened to me on the PC

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/09/2023 12:57 p.m.

Davidg said:
Joan111 said:

I continue with the same glasses, although it is true that in the last graduation they told me that I had lost 20 percent vision of an eye, I thought it was why I got a university career already after 40 years and always with lightartificial.Now the same is that it was for diabetes although I don't think

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 3:13 a.m.

I wear presbyopic glasses for diabetes but by age.
The loss of vision (presbyopia or tired view) begins around 40, I just put glasses for my left eye, 2 dietary no less, the perfect right with its myopia.
Diabetes has had nothing to do, it only affected me the first 2 weeks of the debut, while my body dropped from 360mg/dl of blood glucose to normal values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2023 8:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Emotional sugar ???What the hell is that ???
They will have to do tests first to see if it is type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
If you have been with the high sugar for a while and they have lowered it on the doctor, you may see blurry a few weeks, since you were accustomed to seeing like this and now you see more "clean" and your brain is not accustomed.
Anyway, as everyone knows one of the effects of high sugar is that hair vessels are annoyed, and among other things it can cause you loss of vision.
But of emotional nothing, to look at you and put you treatment according to the results.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/16/2023 5:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.