{'en': 'Diabetes nonsense anthology', 'es': 'Antología del disparate en diabetes'} Image

Diabetes nonsense anthology

Ensalada's profile photo   10/04/2023 11:02 p.m.

crash said:
This is a great thread!Tomorrow I write my 1500 kcal diet to see what you think.Because I have given me a diet of those calories but not especially aimed at diabetics.

Let's see if it will be like mine .... I look forward to your post

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/26/2023 5:23 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

@isabelbota said:

They told me that you throw, lancetas and needles to a boat, that when you fill it, threw it well closed so that no one clicks normally.And I do so, if not, I would have the house full of needles ...
The sensors take them to the clean point (they are electronic devices) and the bolis to the peculia sigre point.
The funny thing is that endo told me that the stack sensors (let's see, carry batteries but are not just batteries, it's like throwing a flashlight into the battery container ...) or ... eye !!!to the plastics ...
I is that Flipo.
----------------

The sensors take them to the clean point but throw them into the container of the button batteries and there is usually more than other people do the same.
For the other, my plan is to throw the boat closed to the trash, but not empty it as they have suggested in the health center.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/26/2023 10:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

donut said:
crash said:
This is a great thread!Tomorrow I write my 1500 kcal diet to see what you think.Because I have given me a diet of those calories but not especially aimed at diabetics.

Let's see if it will be like mine .... I look forward to your post

Ok, I upload it shortly in the healthy feed section, diets, etc.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/27/2023 1:39 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

@Ensalada to me stopped taking the boats long before the pandemic "that were no longer hazardous waste."So in normal trash (I do not separate remains composting).
I have 2 sensors and 50 needles, I'm going to ask for strips, to see if now that my nurse (not the administrative) I have more luck.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 8:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@salad to me stopped giving the boats long before the pandemic "that were no longer hazardous waste."So in normal trash (I do not separate remains composting).
I have 2 sensors and 50 needles, I'm going to ask for strips, to see if now that my nurse (not the administrative) I have more luck.

For sure yes.

I think I remember that, when they gave me the sensor, the endocrine told me that they had to give me a boat of reactive strips a month.But it was on word, I don't know if in their "system" they write down this type of comment and if they reach the nurse.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/29/2023 11:38 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.