{'en': 'Mobile NFC problem', 'es': 'Problema NFC del móvil'} Image

Mobile NFC problem

Rogerix's profile photo   04/08/2023 11:03 a.m.

Hello,

You see ... I have updated the mobile to the latest Miui version is a xiaomi, the problem is that when the sensor scan with the mobile before I opened automatically and gave me the glucose result, now before opening he asks me:

Do you want to open NFC label?

When I open if the sensor is not with the mobile attached to the sensor loses the info and gives scanning error.

Do you know if there is any way in options for not asking the question?

Since it also slows seeing how I am is shit, another option is to have the app open but it is a bit known too ...

I have looked at permissions etc etc and nothing there is no way to avoid asking "NFC label detected" wants to open it?

Thank you!

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/08/2023 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I came to ask this because I just bought the Xiaomi 13t Pro and the same happens to me.From what I have read there is Miui programming problem.As I have tried everything and nothing has worked.But well at least I have removed Samsung's messenger with Diabox of the application does not respond every time I did something with other programs.Let's see if they solve it soon ...

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
10/01/2023 1:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have a 10t pro and I always use it with the open app, that is, to read the measure, unlock the mobile, access the freestyle and scanning app, so normally it never fails me, and the message you comment has not appearedneither.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/01/2023 1:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.