{'en': 'ABBOTT response', 'es': 'Respuesta de abbott'} Image

ABBOTT response

R_78's profile photo   04/11/2023 3:45 p.m.

Good to all.

I guess I have the same problem as many of you or not!

After the update to Android 13 and the update of the ABBOTT app, back in January, the alarms stopped working, every time I have to start a new sensor I must use the reader, (I can't do it with themobile) Once the sensor has started with the reader, the mobile can be used but every time the sensor scan the application takes over 1 minute to give me the results.

I have no xDrip or anything similar.I have spoken with Abbott and after checking all the phone settings, of disconnecting the buetooth of the car, of the clock in janIt is compatible and they recommend changing my mobile, I told them that as it is possible if with Android 12 it was very good and now not, his answer is that by the update he has ceased to be compatible although I still use it despite not being able to start sensors and waitThe results.

Does something happen to anyone?

Have you given the same answer from Abbott?

My phone is a Sansumg M-13 with less than a year, can anyone recommend a phone that has no problems?

Thank you!

R_78's profile photo
R_78
04/11/2023 3:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But if the reader is much better than the mobile !!
Don't change your mobile.

My mobile is compatible and always use the reader to start sensors.First because it does not fail and is faster.
It has already happened to me that the mobile says that the sensor has died and the reader continues to measure without problems.
The reader's calculation algorithm is more precise than that of the mobile.

I have used an A8 and now an A52G and both well, before I had an S2, S4, plus a LGK10 and with everyone I measured free 1 and 2 later.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2023 5:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your answer.

The reader will be better than the mobile, but I prefer to take the mobile always on top and not carry two things, in addition to the fact that I also carry the mobile of the work, it would be three things in my pockets.That is why I decide to change your mobile it would have to be for someone to let me start sensors and that the readings make them quickly and not like now that it takes 1 minute, but I insist again, before the update I was going well and now not?Because Abbott does not solve these problems that in my case last 4 months and tell me to change mobile.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
04/12/2023 3:18 p.m.

And a question.Can't you return to the previous version of the operating system?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/12/2023 4:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
and a question.Can't you return to the previous version of the operating system?

If restarting factory values, but before making a copy to Googlev of everything

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/12/2023 6:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Since the alarms were enabled, I have always started the sensor with the phone.The "signal request" alarm works well, which for the continuous errors it gave, I always have it disconnected.
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S22.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
04/16/2023 2:49 p.m.

Hi there.

I have an iPhone and I have also noticed malfunction lately.I do not know if it is one of the sensors (it agrees that I started using the ones that passes by the sas of the Junta de Andalucía) or the app, but I am also in that situation in which the alarms work when they feel like it, the resultsThey take a long time to appear on the screen ... I don't know, the truth is that operation leaves much to be desired lately.

Paco_Marmol's profile photo
Paco_Marmol
04/17/2023 7:56 a.m.

paco_marmol said:
hello, good.

I have an iPhone and I have also noticed malfunction lately.I do not know if it is one of the sensors (it agrees that I started using the ones that passes by the sas of the Junta de Andalucía) or the app, but I am also in that situation in which the alarms work when they feel like it, the resultsIt takes a long time to appear on the screen ... I don't know, the truth is that the operation leaves much to be desired lately.

Good morning.

They are not the sensors, it is the application that in the case of Android 13 does not work well on some phones, in the case of iPhone I do not know.I started as you say, with constant signal losses, being unbearable to hear the alarm 25-30 times a day, I always had to carry the mobile in vibration.Then update the phone and from there I cannot start sensors with the mobile, I depend on the reader and if you do not start with the mobile, the alarms do not reach you, the readings take a long time to leave on the screen.After speaking several times with Abbott, they do not find the problem, they recommend changing my mobile, but who guarantees me that changing the phone will solve the problem?

R_78's profile photo
R_78
04/17/2023 10:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.