Glucose meter clock

yarayraul's profile photo   04/17/2023 10:08 a.m.

Good morning,
It seems that watches begin to go to the market that supposedly read glucose, has anyone tried any?At Amazon they sell some but they barely have references and do not trust/ref=d_pd_sbs_sccl_3_3/258-487655-3377339?pd_rd_w=uaczz& 5-8518-4FB5-BC7B-6A45F46FAACB & AMP; PF_RD_R = 61FRK3Y0FWP9VC6XB5FX & AMP; PD_RD_WG= Qomys & amp; pd_RD_R = C6085C5D-9451-4678-B025-222FB5DEB5D3 & AMP; PD_RD_I = B0BW3ZH78K & AMP; PSC = 1

yarayraul's profile photo
yarayraul
04/17/2023 10:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This other seems similar, it is worth the same and if it has references but they leave it very badly, glucose measurements say they are very inaccurate.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2023 5:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Yes, how little in Amazon should not be very reliable ... it was in case you knew any other store.I have spent 2 but they are American, and I do not trust, that Amazon can be returned, but from the USA, if something is not going well ...
Thank you

yarayraul
04/18/2023 12:37 p.m.

yarayraul said:
Yes, how little in Amazon should not be very reliable ... it was in case you knew any other store.I have spent 2 but they are American, and I do not trust, that Amazon can be returned, but from the USA, if something is not going well ...
Thanks

If they do not carry a specific sensor for glucose (Apple is working with a spectographic laser that detects blood glucose) I do not think they serve anything, or as an approach.

Simply using temperature and blood oxygen sensors will have an algorithm that will be invented when you can be.That already do some smartwachs that we talked about here, recently and immediately said people who were a scam.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/18/2023 3:46 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you very much for your answer, hopefully soon take something good and reliable!

yarayraul
04/18/2023 3:53 p.m.

Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/18/2023 4:21 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
yarayraul said:
yes, how little in Amazon should not be very reliable ... it was in case you knew any otherstore.I have spent 2 but they are American, and I do not trust, that Amazon can be returned, but from the USA, if something is not going well ...
Thanks

If they do not carry a specific sensor for glucose (Apple is working with a spectographic laser that detects blood glucose) I do not think they serve anything, or as an approach.

Simply using temperature and blood oxygen sensors will have an algorithm that will be invented when you can be.That already do some smartwachs that we talked about here, recently and immediately said people who were a scam.

Exact.The sensor that Apple is investigating is something that was tested 15 years ago and came to sell.His name was Pendra, looking for him, they will still trace on Google.Simply, he went on sale and realized that he was fatal and had to withdraw it.I do not know if Apple will come with something new, but the current sensors are already good enough from my point of view (some more than others).

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
04/23/2023 3:34 p.m.

Thanks Sherpa41!

yarayraul
04/25/2023 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.