{'en': 'Retake the initiative: more validity in the driving license with DT1', 'es': 'Retomar la iniciativa: Más vigencia en el carnet de conducir con DT1'} Image

Retake the initiative: more validity in the driving license with DT1

Jgo's profile photo   04/17/2023 10:46 a.m.

It's been enough that I published this initiative ( See here ) that has already achieved more than 350 signatures.Many commented that it would be useless, and it is true.Therefore I want resume the initiative and exercise the right of petition (art. 29 CE) towards the Ministry of Interior or Congressof the deputies.Although it is cumbersome to present it, I will try to do it as well as possible.

Therefore, I request all the maximum support for the proposal to achieve many more firms to be able to present in the request, and if someone wants and can help me with the process, you can contact meHere: jgoophto@gmail.com

Direct link to change.org: Diabetic driving license - We want greater validity

Jgo's profile photo
Jgo
04/17/2023 10:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already voted @jgo, I hope the initiative will move forward, and the renewal time of the card is expanded in people with diabetes.

In my opinion, this measure has been very outdated, although I would agree that reports on the state of diabetes are available.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2023 11:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.