{'en': 'Food more rations', 'es': 'Comida mas raciones'} Image

Food more rations

jesuspollo's profile photo   04/17/2023 3:22 p.m.

Hi how are things?Could you help me?

Today I have prepared a white macaroni recipe that wears minced meat, tuna, tomato, grated cheese, eggs, bacon, onion and spices.

When I have cooked the macaroni, I have mixed them with the minced flesh stirfrito, etc.To weigh the dish on the food scale, I do not know what is the real weight of each ration of the plate, since I have weighed the macaroni along with the other ingredients already cooked.

Once everything is placed on the plate, the scale has also weighed the minced meat, etc.Therefore, I don't know what the exact rations of macaroni are.

On the scale 554g appeared, but with the macaroni and all the ingredients, how can I know the exact portions?

How do you do it when you prepare this type of mixed recipes?

I hope it will help you.If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask.

jesuspollo's profile photo
jesuspollo
04/17/2023 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The easiest thing is to weigh the raw macaroni to have the ration of clear HC and not "pass" with the flesh and fat when making the recipe.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/17/2023 3:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In my type 2 diabetes I can only eat 30 grams of macaroni so ..... You see how the theme is going !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/17/2023 10:40 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I would weigh the raw macaroni (15gr = 1r), put the rations you want ... and for all the seasoning you have put would count 1/2r ... (that is already trying ... it depends on the meatThat you put, the amount of cheese, tomato ...) that you fall short, because another day you put the accompaniment ...
For example, today as chickpea salad, if I don't want to weigh everything so at the millimeter, I have for example 3R and I add 10-15gr..

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
04/19/2023 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look at the GR of HC number provided by each component of the recipe (calculate it from the GR in the recipe of that component, for example a thing that has 34 gr of HC per 100 gr and you have using 250 gr of the product -- -> 250x34/100 = 85 gr of HC that provides this product) you do the same for all recipe components.Add all GR of HC calculated.
Now cook the set and then weigh all the preparatory food.Let's put for example that the sum of GR of HC is 150 gr and that all the preparation food weighs 1,500 gr.Divide the GR of HC by the total weight of the food and multiplies by 100: (150/1500) x100 = 10 gr of HC.
The dish you have prepared has 10gr of HC/100 gr of elaborate food.Or what is the same, 1 Ration of HC per 100 gr.
Eye with looking at the GR of HC for the component in raw or already cooked.It is not the same raw macarons as boiled.I would calculate it with all raw components.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/24/2023 11:06 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

This if you have a lot of interès in the exact calculation.In the day A Ojimetro according to Experience for other similar foods or in San Google putting "macarrones to pesto carbohydrates"

Answer: 23 gr of HC per 100 gr of macaroni to pesto.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/24/2023 11:09 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.