Freestyle low glucose alarms

ebano58's profile photo   04/23/2023 11:26 a.m.

After reading ños songs, I can't find this one.It turns out that my wife carries the freestyle sensor and for a while to this part, the alarm of Hypoglycemis has it in 70 and several times you give notice in 80 and 89 tonight.By measuring some time after sounding.I think if it will have something to do with the APP night curve marks a strong descent from 120 to 89 or the real minimum it had when the alarm sounded and that is why it triggers.Until recently it was very good and the alarm always jumped below 70. Between 60 and 70 or so.I have thought about lowering the Akarma to 60 but I prefer to ask before if anyone knows more.If someone can guide me, I appreciate it.

ebano58's profile photo
ebano58
04/23/2023 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ebano58, my daughter has it in 50, because the sensor always marks under the capillary, as 15 units less.So goes safe and sleeps well.
Check to see if it has a difference between sensor and capillary and you can put the lowest alarm.Anyway, in 60 you can react very on time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2023 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.