Estimation portions food

jorgeazucareiro's profile photo   04/30/2023 2:32 p.m.

Hello people !!!
I wanted to ask you how you handle when you go to eat outside and not weigh the food.That is, estimate the number of portions.Do you have the eye very trained or use some type of application or some other truquillo?
Muuuchaaaas graaaaciaaaas in advance !!

jorgeazucareiro's profile photo
jorgeazucareiro
04/30/2023 2:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ojimeter, test and error.
Right now I'm in a restaurant, I've put on 5uds, I will have

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/30/2023 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
ojimeter, test and error.
Right now I am in a restaurant, I have set 5uds, I will have to add because surely Pico Pan

Hehehehehe

jorgeazucareiro
04/30/2023 3:57 p.m.

Yes, you control it with practice.Better put twice because they are long meals and if there is dessert they lengthen more.And then control the afternoon, if you go up, correct again.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/30/2023 4:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
yes, you control it with practice.Better put twice because they are long meals and if there is dessert they lengthen more.And then control the afternoon, if you go up, correct again.

And how do you do the insulin twice?For example, you mean meals as a wedding that lengthens a lot, right?

jorgeazucareiro
04/30/2023 8:57 p.m.

Yes, or in a restaurant.Calculate for a first plate of hydrates.And then another puncture for dessert.
My daughter gets about 8 from Humalog and another five for dessert.And then it is controlled in case it goes up in the afternoon.
But you have to rehearse your dose.Better stay a little short and correct later.Sign up for again.
Better click when you have the dish in front and start with salad if you are not low.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/30/2023 11:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.