{'en': 'Doubts about diagnoses', 'es': 'Dudas sobre diagnósticos'} Image

Doubts about diagnoses

Fercomi's profile photo   01/01/2024 11:28 a.m.

Hello!
A few weeks ago I wrote in the forum.But I present myself:
Woman, 44, from Barcelona ....
And for a while since I have clarifies a possible prediabetes-diabetes in my health center.I put you in context:
I went to the consultation at the end of November because for a long time (more than 1 year) I have seasons in which I border very frequently.When I say a lot I mean going to the bathroom every 45min/1h .. especially in the early morning.I can't even sleep.This I commented one day with my lifelong pharmacist and she told me that it could be for sugar.
We looked at him on an empty stomach, and he was 150 and peak ... As a result, I asked for the appointment with the doctor.

The doctor asked me some questions to which almost all the answer was yes:
I have dry skin, a lot, an increase in appetite (I like the doors), ... I think all I don't have is to drink a lot.
He sent me an analytical, which they did to me in mid -December.
While the analytics arrived, I looked at the sugar.A fast was always between 110 and 160. To summarize.
During the day, after 2 hours to eat ... the same.Even lower.100-140.
At dawn I ever looked at myself and also left high.150 +/-
The results of the analytics arrived and I had very bad luck.
The glycosilad could not be seen because the sample was "coagulated."And the sugar had that day on an empty stomach according to the analysis at 90 hahahaha
Total, what the doctor tells me that as an empty stomach was 90 ..... that the analytics repeats me but already within 3 months.Let's see how glycosilada is.But that being 90 on an empty stomach that does not give more importance.
(I never saw the sugar at 90 on an empty stomach ...)

So until March they don't repeat it.
Well, I forget the subject.

Until last night, that already in bed, I began to feel as if I had the high tension and a rare headache ... and gave me to look at my sugar.I hadn't looked at it from the doctor.It was 300 (298 exactly).
I looked at it and I was between 300-200 a few hours.
Now when I get up, I am 139.

I never saw myself so high in all this time.And last night, despite being the end of the year, I didn't have anything out of the ordinary.Neither drink alcohol nor anything.Only grapes and a cava sip to provide.I had a fish soup and 4 canaps.

I release all this rollazo because I do not know if the fact that my doctor has gone from the subject when seeing the coagulated glycosilada is a mistake and I should ask him to look at me more urgently.Seeing last night those "so high" parameters I scared a little, really.But I couldn't do anything to get me either.He went down in itself little by little.

What do you think?🤔

Greetings and happy year for everyone!
Thanks ☺️

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/01/2024 11:28 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Hi @Fercomi, welcome to the forum.
I would ask for an appointment with the doctor and provide these new data.It is clear that you need a diagnosis, that sugar is not healthy.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/01/2024 4:33 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Fercomi
If you see that you go up a lot on an empty stomach, go to the emergency room in case it could be a type1 debut, but it does not seem to me ... they have to do more studies to diagnose the type of diabetes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/01/2024 5:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It seems diabetes, but without an antibody and glycosylated analytics, difficult to know.
Try to reduce carbohydrates until March, if you control type 2.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/01/2024 6:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The moment you have high sugar you are diabetic.
Your pancreas works at half a gas, it goes up long after meals but it gives it time to recover something in the next few hours.
If you have strips you have a full 6 punctures a day on your finger, before and two hours after meals.
PEDDE ALWAYS TO YOUR MEDICAL, Glycosylated Hemoglobin, is the average sugar in the last 2.3 months.
Family doctors hate insulin ... They have to show you someone and teach an adult is a nightmare ... We become very cowardly over the years.
They will send you a pill in each meal if you go well, perfect and if you do some sport, you will gain time without clicking.But with the age you have before or later they will put insulin. And it is better so.
Try to see you or endocrine and send you with an educator.
Another thing to urinate so much, I am not so clear that it is from diabetes, it influences without a doubt but it is not so exaggerated with your values.
More things, this is a background and you will always be in it, don't be paranoid, but so little you get bored and forget about diabetes or in the end you hit yourself.
In a few days I make my 39 years, I started with 11, the key is to know a lot.And for now I am perfect ... I play wood.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/01/2024 7:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you all for your comments.
What happens to me is that, as I have no idea of ​​the subject ... the doctor seems that it does not give her importance and on the other hand I read here, there ... I do not know what conclusion to take out.Because sometimes I am at high levels but nothing exaggerated (125-130 ..) on an empty stomach, others I am 160 at 3 in the morning ... others at 100. I know.You get a little crazy and think that you are still pairing and it is nonsense.
We will have to wait for the analytics and see the glycosilada and pray that this time the one that touches me to extract my blood does not fuck the samples.
Now I see yes, I shouldn't let it be.Thank you all 🙂

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/01/2024 7:52 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

A non -diabetic is never put in 300, or 200 ...
It has very stable glucose.They have to look at you.A value of 90 alone says nothing.Glycosilada is fundamental but that 200-300 does not point well ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/01/2024 9:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My experience: Analytical with 127 on an empty stomach, my doctor (private) wanted to send me another analytical, I convinced him that it would be punctual because I had not remembered that I had analytics and woke up at dawn with a lot of thirst and drank orange juice ...This in summer.Next analytics in December: 176 on an empty stomach.He asks me for another analytical with various factors, including glycosilada (8) and Péctido C (0.89).DiabeticsAs I am obese and I have some insulin resistance (more or less according to the menstrual cycle) because type II.
Problem: I have a family history of type I or Lada diabetes from my great -grandmother ...
Total, treated with pills, not low from 7 glyc, on an empty stomach between 120 and 150 ...
He insists that they test you.I know 300 to 300 I have arrived once: just a couple of years ago that gave me the grapes and shot me.I have not tested them again (high glycemic index + great load of sugar each grape)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/01/2024 10:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hi @Fercomi, I think you should ask again and tell you this and as other compis have also told you, make a full profile one day ... I would not do 6 punctures ... I would make a 24h curve, clicking on meEvery two hours ...
I know it seems crazy, but it will give you a lot of information ... it's a day, or two ...
It seems that the pancreas works, but not 100% and in some moments you have very exaggerated peaks that yes, with the hours you manage to reduce ... although they are not healthy.
But maybe you are less and less sporadic ... and you have to monitor them.
Not that you are paranoid, is that there are things that are better to watch them !!

Urinating it can often be because of glucose, yes ... but also now it is colder, the nerves can also influence you ... or maybe you have a slight infection even if it does not hurt when it urges.

Quiet, but don't leave it.298, it is not good for anyone.

You see us!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/01/2024 11:09 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thank you all!
I already sent a message to my doctor and attached photos of the glucometer of the measures of that moment.And I have asked him to advance the analytics.
Anyway, I plan to ask for a change of header.The one I have is a bit ... depending on how you look that day.And he is also about to retire, he is a little obsolete, the truth.That there will be wonderful doctors with that age, but it is not his case hahahaha
What I will do if I see myself so high is to go to a medical center that is here that is for emergencies.It is like an emergency ambulatory for the entire city and thus not saturate hospitals.They serve you quickly and make you try if you need them.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/02/2024 7:24 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Well, after threatening my header doctor ... (it's a joke), the analytca has advanced me for the next day 14.
My glycosilada will be fine and everything will have remained in a bad experience with the glucometer.I have faith!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/04/2024 2:06 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.